Handful of Event

I was at the spa getting my nails done, while Natalie having her makeup and Maribel is elaborating stylist in what she wants for her hair. Yes,we are getting ready for the party. Its some Mafia gathering, all the powerful Mafia king and gang leaders will be joining with their respective  family. Its some kind of  custom these people have once in every year in different part of the world, different Mafia king organize this event. Apparently, I am the only one who will be joining this year and form this year onward I will have to attend it with Dimitri or his family because of my baby, till Dimitri gets legally married and she gave him his heir, Till then I have to attend this customary. Maribel told me about this custom and other things, I am not obliged to attend this year as I am still pregnant but I am Diego's date. According to Maribel I should have been Dimitri's date not his younger brother's, but Dimitri being an asshole haven't mention anything to me cause we haven't talked since that night. Because the purpose of this event is to introduce yourself to the Mafia world, Like who has chosen you to be his queen Or whose heir you are having things like that stuff, I am telling you it's going to be really hard for me to introduce myself to everyone, Like look at me man, I am having Dimitri' s child but I am his younger brother's date "Awkward". I tried to refuse but Diego insisted and he has already bought me my dress. So, here I am having my nails done with these lovely ladies. 

Natalie is ready, Maribel is in the changing room putting her dress on, and here I am trying to hide all my hideous marks. I look like a painted barbie, I ask them for a light makeup but Natalie convince me, that it will be better if I let Makeup Artist do their job and let these bruise covered, I had to let my hair loose, so that the marks on my shoulder, neck and upper arms can be covered, I honestly like my hair loose, I do have long waist length hairs. Now I look like cake with this heavy makeup.

'Natalie, I am not feeling good, please let me wipe this makeup off, I really don't want to look like this' I complaint pointing my finger to my face. ' Please don't exaggerate you look..ummmm...good' she hesitantly said. 'See, you also didn't like it please let me be myself, this makeup is really making me very uncomfortable.' I requested. 'Okay fine, wipe this hideous makeup from your pretty face, bruises are much better then this.' she said. 'Thankyou. I will be back, I am going to clean my face and then put my dress on.

I cleaned my face and put my dress on which Diego choose for me, cause I couldn't decide what to wear. Its a dark pink color dress almost magenta, its one shoulder dress with the slit on both side of my legs, you can see my legs while walking, It's a loose floor length dress with the floor length one sleeve, it cover's my bump perfectly, but makes me kind of look sexy, perk of being small figure I guess. As soon as I was done with the dress, I put some winged linger and mascara with little bit of pink eye shadow with dark pink colored  lipstick to complete my look. My bruised are visible but at least now I can breath.

It was 6 in the evening when we all were ready. Natalie wore a Persian green color dress, its a floor length dress with the turtle neck and have a slit in the back which reach till her upper thigh, she had a smokey eyed makeup with the bright red lipstick, hairs in heavy curls. Whereas Maribel choose  Columbia blue color dress its more similar to black, its mermaid backless dress with full sleeves and high neck she wore a princess cut diamond choker to enhance her high neckline dress,has a side slit till her bikini line which shows her perfectly toned left leg, had a bold makeup  with nude lipstick and hairs in a neat messy bun, she looks divine.

Boys were waiting outside for us, All dressed in black suit with dress black shoes, white button up shirts. Holding door open for their respective ladies.

Ride was smooth Diego complimented me and helped my hairs to cover my shoulder and arm has stab marks. In good 15 mins we were at the main entrance , Diego open my gate held his hand out for me to hold and help me get out, It's getting difficult day by day to get in and get out of these sports car, I should've told Diego to bring any other car but I ignored it. Now, I am thinking to suggest him soon. We went inside and soon Maribel with Nike and Anton with Natalie joined us. What took me by surprise was Pasha their with none other then Crystal. Why they are here? they were suppose to attend the party her twins were throwing? is this the same party? are they also mafia? cause this is custom party organize by and for Mafias, Which means Pasha was right?. My god my head is spinning I need to sit down, I held on to Diego for support.