Charade

Sometimes , I believe my life cant get any worse but at the same time it feels that it can't get any better. Me and Dimitri are getting along to my surprise, he is still attentive, caring and more. After the last time we kissed things started to unfold and there is nothing as I expected.

Remember the time I told you that he apologized and we kiss, well it happened 3 week ago and since then a lot have change. Let me brief you a real quick. After sleeping with Dimitri I thought it will be awkward to be around him but it was exact opposite. I felt more connected to him, he help me bath and get dressed, gives in foot and back massages. He kind off moved in my room as I have entered in my 8 month, its getting difficult doing shit all by myself. Most of the time he working but still in my room, getting kissed by him is very common. Morning kiss, breakfast kiss, goodbye kiss , welcome back kiss all these sort of kisses including sensual, passionate, desire, full of lust and love kisses. I spend all my time around him, when he is not around I move to our baby's room. He is kicking more often and being very active lately. 

Dimitri love talking to him during night hours, for at least an hour he talks about everything and about every detail of his day to him and boy do he enjoys that? its really an understatement. He absolutely loves Dimitri's voice just like his mother. What? I can't help it, he has this husky strong and dominant voice. All in all everything is great. We haven't come up with his name yet. Diego is pressuring me to name him Grayson, but honestly I want something different and meaningful for my son.  Everyone is visiting me on regular basis especially Ryder.  Have I told you guys that Ryder ask Sergei to move in with him, boy they are getting serious and I am really happy for them. We have dinner more often here in Dimitri's house as me travelling from one corner of town to other make it really tiring and I can't travel this much. I really get tire walking around this house. 

Today Dimitri have to fly to Washington for some deal Maribel was working on it for a week now. He will be returning tomorrow, In the mean time I am here stuck with Alex one of my bodyguard Diego took Cole with him for some work. Val is coming today to keep me company for the day Ryder will be visiting me after work. He want to throw a baby shower and wanted to confirm few things with me. I know baby shower shouldn't be discussed but due to the threat, everyone is taking necessary precaution and due to my weird craving Ryder wanted to discuss it and confirm the venue with Alex.

'You have been weirdly quite, are you alright Ronie?'  Alex ask me 'Yes Alex I am, was thinking  about few name for my baby.' I half lied to him. 'Anything in mind? he ask. 'Umm I have a middle name for him Jamie but am not sure about that either, I want something important something meaningful just like he is to us.' I elaborated 'That will be hard, cause he is really important person as in Heir to Mafia , first born of Dimitri Averin, Good luck find one.' He teased. 'Not funny Alex, you're no help.' I whined. 'O come on Ronie don't say that, I am keeping you safe. and if you're asking I will suggest Elijah Or maybe Christopher both have their unique meaning yet same. In my opinion Elijah will be more suitable according to his place in our world.' He completed and I was thinking about what he suggested and what he means to me. I was deep in thought when gun shots started to echo around house. No no no no not again, No one is here except Alex  and house guards around me. Everyone I need are out somewhere.

 Alex put me behind him in a protective manner and gave me his phone to call anyone for help, Knowing Dimitri, Maribel and Anton are in Washington. I tried Calling Cole and Diego, their numbers were out of reach, I called Val as soon as she picked up I heard more gunshots few from phone and same from house, She is already here?, Why? she isn't suppose to be here this soon?, still she was here she can help, We needed more help. I called Ryder he was my last hope, being a cop he can help us, get rid of the intruder. I called him and he pick on third ring.