Truth.

As I step up the stairs of Val's apartment, My body started to ached badly, need of sleep was taking over me. I couldn't even climb 10 stairs without tripping twice. Finally I made it to the door of her apartment, As soon as I rang the doorbell, Val open the door swung open and hugged me squeezing the living light out of me. I tried to breath as she release me from her grip.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD RONIE, WHERE FUCK WERE YOU? I CALLED YOU MILLIONTH TIME, WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWERED?' she started to shout at me. ' I was this close on calling your brother and police'. She motioned with her fingers. In response  just raised my hand for her to stop talking, she never got the clue and waited for my answer at the front door, I pushed her aside and walk to the living room and throw myself on couch. She looked at me with the expression  I can't make it.  So, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and ask her

' Can you please shut the fuck up and get me a glass of water with few aspirins?'. She didn't motion just stared straight at me. Then I yelled at her 'NOW VAL'. Seems like she finally came out of her bubble and rush towards kitchen to get me a glass of water with aspirins, mins later she came back with water and meds.

'Here, Take these you will feel better', she said. I took the glass of water and drain down with my pills. She started to comb my hairs backward, try to sooth me and rub my face to clam me down, but soon she stopped, I look at her to see her what happened and see she was so stunned and shocked to see me. I couldn't make out what is wrong with her, I didn't wanted to strain myself so I simply ask her what the matter.

'What's wrong?' I ask. 'You', She replied still shocked face. I am in no mood for this right now.

'What do you mean "YOU"?'. I ask again. 'What did you do last night?' she questioned me.Now am loosing my tiny patience all over again.

'What do you want Val?, Stop interrogating me, this early in the morning, especially when am having a bad morning.' I told her. but as soon as these word left my mouth she dragged me to the bathroom, still have no idea what up with this girl.

Once am front of the mirror, I ask again 'What is wrong with you?'. 'Nothing is wrong with me, just look at yourself, wanna put some light on this topic? I am waiting outside.' She crossed her arm infront of her chest and walk out of the bathroom.

When I saw my reflection on the mirror, i was shock, paralyzed are the understatements. I can't believe, what the? how? when?, I couldn't form a proper question, that's what people were staring at me like am some kind of Ghost or dead person walking, that's why cab driver wanted to call the cops wen i wasn't waking up. OHH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT AM GONNA DO NOW?.

I have hickeys, love bites all over me, and trust me dude when I say all over me, I mean it. They were everywhere, My entire neck was covered with purplish and red marks, including my shoulders, I have fingers imprints on my upper-arms, including on the neck as well. Did he actually choke me during sex? Did he do this to me? Why would he do that? MY GOD. I Am in trouble.

I shouted from the bathroom ' HEY VAL, WHAT AM GONNNA DO NOW?'. and rush in the living room where Val was sitting her head was in her hand, I don't understand how a man can do this to woman, but again I like it,everysingle thing he did to me, I enjoy it I know I hate to admit it even t myself, but I did enjoy now the only problem is these marks. I guess, this is not the only problem I have some serious explaining to do, to Val and to my brothers. OHHH GODDDDD.

Val engulf me in a hug, started to rub my back, 'Shhhh, baby girl it alright, will deal with this, just tell who did to you, Will kill him with my bare hand, just tell me the name, Okay?. Please stop crying now and tell me what happen'. when said in a very calming tone. Then I realised I was crying.

'Hey Val, No one force me to do anything.' I said while hugging her. She immediately released me. 'WHAT???, What do you mean no one force? If it happen with you content, than why are you crying?'. She asked me with a clear confusion written on her face.

'I don't know, I guess am just scared?', I shrugged my shoulders. She release a frustrated sigh ' Can you just stop crying for me? Can you do that for me?. she ask me. I nodded in response. 'Okay, Now will you sit down , and can you tell me what happen last night? from the start to end? will you?' She ask me  like I am a 5 year old child, I didn't mind though, It make me relaxed, donno how and I felt protected donno why?.

We settled down on the couch and I started telling her, what happen in the club how we ended up in Hotel, how I loved every single thing he did to me,how I never gonna see him again and how I end up with these marks and in her apartment. When I was finished, she again engulf me in a hug, I didn't realise I was crying again.

'Listen girl, stop now okay?, it happen its normal, one night stands are not meant to lead you a relationship, its a pure sex and that's it. but if you want we can look him up, Okay?. Now why don't you go clean up, will talk over breakfast, will make waffles for you , okay?. She said while soothingly rubbing my hairs. 'But Val, we cant look him up.' I said. She gave me a confused look to explain what i mean with this. So I spoke again 'He is Russian Val'. 'So what does that have to do anything with searching him?' she shrugged her shoulders again in a confusion. 'He is Russian val, he doesn't live here, I don't know his last name, maybe he is already his way to Russia?, maybe he never came back to states? What if he doesn't like it? maybe that's why he left me there alone in the Hotel room?' My head started to spin, my vision going blur again. Val started to rub my back, 'Don't worry about these things now okay? will see what can we do, Just tryna relax, why don't we focus on one problem at a time?' she said, I look at her with pure confusion so she continued talking 'I mean we have a bigger problem here, these love making witness of your.' She said 'What do you mean?'. 'Oh my god, you so dumb, what am gonna do to you ronie?, I am talking about your marks, will have to hide these from your brothers, did you forget you have overprotective brother, not 1 not 2 but 4. we have o do something about these, then we will sort that Russian guy okay?, Now go take a shower NOW.' with that she walk away to the kitchen and I went to the bathroom, then I realise I don't have any clothes to wear, I shouted from bathroom ' Hey Val, do you mind if I borrow your clothes, for today?'. 'No go ahead, suit yourself, you want coffee or smoothies?; She shouted back. 'coffee will work'. I shouted and head back to bathroom.

With that I hopp in hot shower to relax my sore body, I started to think, of the night I spent with Dimitri, I started to smile but then again realisation hit me with full force this time, What am gonna do with these marks?, what will I say to my brothers?, how will they react?, if they come to know about my one night stand?, I started to panic, I thought am going to pass out, but I regain my strength, decided, no one will ever find out about this, it will be remain between me and Val, yes that will work it has to work and about these marks, Will hide them with makeup or maybe scarf or something like that, will see that, I need to stop over think my head started to hurt again.

With these thought I stepped out of the shower.