Bargain

2 months later

What is happening to me?, where am I? What is going on? "Ahh, my head hurts, Oh my baby my little boy, I can't move my hands. FUCK, did really someone chained a PREGNANT FUCKING WOMEN, how fucking sick are these people?, Who are these people? What I got myself into?" I thought to myself.

I couldn't see anything, they cover my face with something, but why are they doing this? Why am i here? Oh Tedd, that FUCKING TEDD, I gonna kill him once I get my hands on him, I swear to god. Still what did I ever do to him?, we have been friends for an year now, Why would he help anyone to KIDNAP me?, more or less why would anyone Kidnap me?, I am a 20 year old pregnant stupid girl, Who decided to go to a Doctor's appointment with a friend (Tedd) not Val, not Pasha, NO NIK, but Ted. I guess I did this to myself I fucking deserve to get Kidnap.

My thoughts were interrupted by the busting of door opening, God am I saved this soon? did my dumbass brothers encoded it this fast that I am missing?

'Well well, look who is awake?' a familiar voice said,

 I guess that's Ted but am not sure of anything anymore. Then he removed the cloth from my face and you know sometimes light can also hurt you, especially your tiny eyes. As my eyes adjust to the brightness, I scanned the room to see where the FUCK am I?

All I see is a big almost empty room, there is a camera on a camera stand few inches away from my face, my lower body is covered with a black cloth but why?, then there is some kind of TV on the wall front of my, It isn't the TV we have in our living room its different, I don't know but it is and all different kind of wires are attached to it which are connected to a laptop in other end of the room, there sat Ted talking to 2 other guy's

Tedd is 25 may be 24 year old boy, who worked in our dinner for an year now, He has this dirty blonde hairs, green eyes, average built, cheeky smile which I hate, I never feel safe with him,  yet you went to Doctor's appointment with him all alone, when you brothers and your best friend had offered to accompany you, Ronie you are so smart see where are you and don't forget your condition as well. ugh i hate when my mind butt in, in these kind of situation. Okay where were we, Yeah Fucking Tedd, He always wanted to take me out, been extra friendly, I never knew until now. He wanted to kidnap me all along, that insane who tries to kidnap a girl or in my case pregnant girl. Ahh my head hurts.

The two  other guy's walk up to me, and look up and down at me with lust. Get a grip dickheads, I am pregnant for lord's sake. Then one turn around  which had brown hairs,don't know the eyes color am scared to look him in the eye huge built just like my brother's and had tattoos allover the space which is not covered in his oversize  wife beater, How he get that size available in his size? .

'Tedd, you sure she is his bitch' he said to Tedd. 'Yeah Fiasco, I have been monitoring her for an year now, she has no life, she's definitely his bitch' he replied in a bored tone.

'Hey, that's not true.I am none's bitch, I have a life I work in both my brother's dinner and I am an excellent painter.' I was cut off when a I felt a stink on my cheek, I can taste a rusty liquid in my mouth, man that hurts I cut my cheek. I look up to see who hit me and saw the other man hit me and look at me really angry.

'SHUT UP you whore, who told you to speak, ha WHO?' he was shouting at me and had a tight grip on my jaw, that is bruised by now .

'Leave the girl alone, Mike. We need her to fulfill our bargain, We can kill her and that bastard child of her, once we get what we wanted. Till then hands off of her, you get me?' Tedd growled at him and push him away from me.