Exhibition

One week later.

 Today is my exhibition, and boy I am excited, nervous is an understatement at this point. I have been to many exhibitions with Nik and Pasha since I was 10. They always supported my love for art, it not like others didn't support, But when you have favourite siblings, you love them more no matter what, this is what is in my case, I love all my brothers till death but Nik and Pasha are my weakness, they are my heart, I can't even think my life without them, can't imagine my life without any of my brothers, but they both have a sweet spot in my heart. 

They always thought I have a thing for art, and they started taking me out for exhibitions, Art galleries, different kind of Art show and Auctions as well. They brought me my first canvas, and all the painting stuff, My very first painting  is in Nik's room, He never ever let anyone touch that painting, He always says, " This painting is my treasure, I will pass this painting on in my generation, and let them know that my sister is such an amazing talent." That was truly overwhelming for me. Over the year, My drawings were been appreciated wisely, They have appraised my work, I have been offered many street paintings by legal departments. My paintings have been in many exhibitions and in fundraising for good causes as well, This is my first solo exhibition, In which all my paintings will be displayed, My professor suggested and help throughout the preparation, Even suggested me the idea, what kind of paintings should be involved in the exhibition.

Back to reality,  today is the most awaited today for me or you can say night, Exhibition is in 4 hours, My paintings are packed in boxed and have been delivered to the main hall, Where Sergei and his boyfriend Ryder will be helping them arrange them and will be taking care of all the paintings that they are in good shape, nothing has happened to my paintings, Val and Anton are responsible for food and drinks, Whereas  Pasha is helping me in my studio with other of my pieces, which will be not displayed but will be placed in the back of the hall, For you know any potential buyer wanted to see any more work and want to purchase them, We can be risking 1-hour drive to our house to make paintings and wrap them and take them to the hall, they won't wait for 3 hours delay or we won't be risking that kind of trouble, that's why we are not taking any risk. And last but not least Nik is picking up my dress for the store, Which I will be wearing tonight.

5 hours later...

The exhibition started half an hour ago, we got a good and expensive crowd, I have been walking around talking to people, answering their question related to painting or paint or form of Art and all, I am wearing a black midnight off-shoulder dress, which is just an inch below my knee, and has a slit in the back, which reach till my mid tigh, I have my hairs wavy and held them back, wearing my black high heels with them, As you all might remember, I have promise Val I night out, as soon as the exhibition's end, we will be heading to Blue raven one of the famous night in the city. For the after-party, yeah yeah my brothers won't be joining us, It will be me and Val only as promised. Everything will be locked by my brothers. We have already rented the hall till Sunday noon, so it won't be a problem as a matter of fact. I am already a bit tipsy, by all the whine I have been consuming, because of the stress and nervousness.

It's almost quarter past eleven, we are now driving to  Blue raven, me and Val, Exhibition ended half an hour ago, it went well more than what we expected, to be honest, I never thought this many people will show up and I will be getting this much respect and my paintings will be appreciated and will be purchased as well. My brothers locked all the exits and entrance of the hall, and headed home, I and Val headed to a night club, but we told my brothers that will be hanging out at her place, I know I know should have told them the truth, they would have allowed me anyway, but still, I don't know why I did that, It's just I am not ready to tell them that I want to go night club and get wasted, I wanted them to believe that I am a nice person, I know they won't be judging me but, I ain't taking any risk, I love them too much and can't stand they judging me for my any actions. 

After 10 more min drive we pull up at the parking of club, others we don't have to stand in line, all because of Val, now you are wondering how, Val older cousin Austin is working here as a  guard just to earn few extra bucks you know, So we will be heading in the club without waiting in line.

'Hey Aus, whats up man?' Val asked giving him a hug. ' All good, what you doing here?' ask Austin raising his one of the eyebrow. ' You know Ronie, she had exhibition today had a great success, we came here to celebrate that.' Val replied all innocently. ' Ohh, So you are also here with Val ' ask Austin looking at me. ' Hello to you too Austin, yes I am here too, will you let us in, just wanted to celebrate that's all. we won't be that long, couple drinks only'. I replied as sweetly as possible. I know, he has a thing for me, but due to my brothers he will never ask me out. ' the only a couple of drinks? and both of you be out?' he questioned once again, as soon as we agreed he let us in.

As we enter the club, ear-piercing music hit us, with the smell of sweat and alcohol.  We headed straight to the bar.

'What can I get u beautifully ladies?' a cute bartender ask us. '6 shot of scotch' Val replied, before I can say anything bartender move to other customers. 

'Val 6 shots? we are already tipsy from earlier, you get us in trouble' I told her. ' Don't think too much, enjoy, loosen up a lit, you 19 and single and virgin, relax can you?' she ask me, I nodded at her. soon 6 shots were in front of us, we started draining ourselves. and headed to the dance floor.