Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Confession

Eros’ Point of View

I didn't struggled to find happiness in my life. I already found contentment living with great love with Alexa here in Canada. Because of her I found myself slowly changing my attitudes and personality. She challenged me to do the condition. And as the result, Alexa and I were now in good terms. We go out for shopping along with Alexus Magnus.

Alexus now is my best friend. He saved me from drowning. The time we went to the beach here in Canada. I am really indebted to him. I really really do. He has now his Canadian girlfriend and we are happy for them. Their relationship is almost a month and hoping for them to long last.

The first semester was over. And I'm pretty sure that I got low grades owing to have many absences. But I know they will have to do something just to get back all my grades. Teachers from Clemton High have their own initiative to make ways for the goods of every students. The things they only tolerate were being paraphilia or having paraphilic disorder and bullying. They are having difficulties in solving those certain case. Parang sakit na kasi ito ng mga estudyante dahil nakagawian na namin ang ganyang kaso.

And since we are now at semester break. I have decided to go back to the Philippines. Isang buwan din naman kasi ang sembreak namin. That's how Tita Drillon loves Rosarians and Clemtonies students.

I have to tell this to Alexa and also I will inform Alexus if he'll go with us. Miss ko na kasi ang Pinas lalo na 'yong mga gagong kaibigan ko roon.

Alexa and I are living in one roof. I asked permission already to his Aunt. At okay naman sa kanila. May tiwala naman sila simula noong makita nila akong nagbabago.

Yup, I do change myself. Isa na lamang ang bagay na hindi ko pa nabago. I am looking for that right time to tell this to Alexa. Alam ko kasing hindi ito madaling tanggapin para sa kanya. Pero habang tumatagal, I feel like I was killed by my conscience.

Yes, I lose the game! I am coward. My courage isn't enough to continue this game. It was wielded by my weakling self that's why I should have to quit. Because I fell in love with Alexa. At hindi na ito isang laro pa. However, I am afraid to tell this dahil alam kong magrereact siya nito. Ngunit naiisip ko palagi na baka mapansin niya na ang pagmamahal ko ay isang laro lamang. She will probably thought that I was playing with her.

Alex cooks her favorite viands, special adobo. Naghihintay lang ako ritong nakupo sa kwarto na tawagin ni Alex. Maybe she isn't done yet. Kaya mas itinuloy ko nalang ang plano na uuwi sa pinas. Doon ko na siguro sasabihin ang sekretong matagal ko ng nilihim sa kanya. And whatever her reactions would be ay tatanggapin ko ito. At first, I was the one who enter and accept this game. I know to myself that I am an underdog. Isang malaking talunan!

“Eros, let's eat.” Wika ni Alexa rito matapos niyang binuksan ng dahan-dahan ang pinto. “I'm coming, baby.” Reply ko naman kaagad sa kanya.

Tumayo na ako rito para lumabas na ng kwarto. I'm sure she waited me there. I always wear my smile. I just don't want Alexa to be worried. Kahit na nahihirapan ako ngayon sabihin ang totoo sa kanya still I manage my self to give her my genuine smile. Eventually, everything will be okay. I know that God will do it for the both of us.

“Hi, good morning.” My world suddenly stops when she kisses my right side chick. Ako lang kasi ang palaging humahalik sa kanya. Hindi nga niya magawang labanan ang mga halik ko. “What do you mean by that kiss?” I barely asked her as I am still holding her kiss mark.

Yet she just gave me a beautiful beam of her smile. Iniisip ko pa rin ito hanggang ngayon. Labis kasi ang pagtataka ko sa halik na iyon. Para bang may kahulugan ang halik niya. I want to know her reasons behind that kiss.