Chapter 1: Everything Stays...

I don't own the picture and song I used in this chapter, they belong to the rightful owners. ⚠️Warning⚠️ there will be triggering words in this chapter, beware of sadness, you have been warned!

 ⚠️Warning⚠️ there will be triggering words in this chapter, beware of sadness, you have been warned!

~•~8 year old (Y/N) - In the (L/N)'s Residence~•~
3rd Person
"Mommy! Daddy! Please don't leave... Please stay strong, I know you can make it." (Y/N) said while tears were pouring constantly on her fair cheeks.

It has been six great, and happy years. (Y/N), (M/N), and (F/N) (L/N) were always together, (Y/N) was always playing, helping, talking with them. Well, was doing those things. Ever since she turned 7, her parents sickness was getting worse day by day. In this morning, (Y/N)'s parents called her because that day they felt their weakest than they ever did since they fell greatly ill.

"(Y/N). We will never leave, we will be safe in another place. But when we're gone, we will still be by your side. We will always be by your side." (M/N) said as she was trying her hardest to not cry in front of her only child, pretending that she wasn't as sick as she seemed to be.

She was looking at her daughter in bed, reaching out her hand to wipe her daughter's tears. Instead of letting her Mother wipe her tears away, (Y/N) took her hand and just held it in her small ones, her quiet crying turning louder because of her Mother's actions.

"Sweetheart, you know that me and mommy are always strong, and you know that one day the time will come for us to go." (F/N)'s hoarse voice was a bit quiet because of his strength slowly leaving his body.

"But I don't want it to be now! Why can't it be next time, I want you to see me grow up, to have a family, to be happy because you were there and you were both the reason why I'm like that!" Crying while talking, (Y/N) said it as if it was a demand that they needed to do.

"(Y/N)." (F/N) said softly as the tears that he so desperately wanted to keep began to pour out from his sickly pale face.

"Can we have one last request for you?"

"Anything, you know that I will do anything for Mommy and Daddy."

"Me and Mommy want you to sing us the song."

"We want to hear your beautiful voice, my little Hakuchō." (M/N) continued as tears were now streaming down her eyes, it took a few seconds for (M/N)'s words to sink into her daughter. She took in a deep breath and nodded with her eyes closed as she started the song that she memorized by heart. (Play the song above so you can hear the beautiful song!)

Let's go in the garden
You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it
Lying upside down