Chapter 7: Will you вɛℓιɛѵɛ/ᴛʀᴜsᴛ me?

This white kimono is what you have been wearing ever since Yona gave it to you as your birthday present on your sixteenth birthday. The kimono is light (F/C) as usual. You are often seen wearing this by everyone around you.

~•~18 year old (Y/N) - In Hiryuu Castle - Seven days left until Yona's Birthday~•~(Y/N)'s POVI was just walking down the halls, making my way to Yona until I heard noises coming from her room

(Y/N)'s POV
I was just walking down the halls, making my way to Yona until I heard noises coming from her room. I became curious as to what was happening since it sounded like something was making contact with the ground. I continued walking to her room in a faster pace, worried that something bad have happened. When I reached Yona-hime's room, I saw that Yona was throwing what seems to be teacups at Hak.

"Yona-hime, what are you doing?" I asked her as I sweat dropped at the situation that was happening with my two best friends, but she continued throwing teacups at Hak while she was talking to me.

"He said that there is something wrong with my head! Do something about him (Y/N)! A servant shouldn't be so arrogant!" Yona said as I ducked at the incoming teacup that accidentally went to my direction.

"Yona-hime, you know that you and Hak have been friends more than I did..." I said sadly as I trailed off at the memory of my childhood coming back.

"Even though Hak is the same age as (Y/N), but the fact he's one of our finest generals. There is no one better to become your guard that isn't (Y/N)." King Il said with his usual happy attitude, making me nod my head in agreement at his statement.

"But (Y/N) is enough! She doesn't tease me all the time, and she always helps me with everything! I don't need Hak that has less charm than an average person." Yona whined as she threw another teacup at Hak, which made Hak have an irk mark on his head.

"If it's about charm, aren't you suppose to get ready? Lord Soo-won is here." I added as I remembered some guards informing me about his arrival earlier.

"You should've told me sooner (Y/N)!" She started to quickly make herself look presentable.

"Is he the reason why she is concerned with her hair?" King Il watched Yona with a look of confusion.

"Girls, go figure." Hak said as he sipped a cup of tea.

"What?"

"King Il! You still have many business to attend to!" Min-soo exclaimed to King Il in distress.

He only nodded in reply at Min-soo before saying his goodbyes to both of us. When King Il left, I immediately placed my attention to Hak because of what just happened.

"Why are you teasing the princess so much? You're supposed to stop doing that since we're old enough to remove childish habits." I scolded like a mother would at Hak, placing both of hands on my hips as I shook my head in dissapointment.