Chapter 4: Trust that Gained and Bond that Formed

There will be violence and triggering words in this chapter. Please be advised that this was made to make the reader feel the emotions in the characters. I also copied the memory from {L_A_Studios} Akatsuki no Yona x Reader book 2 chapter 15. I only copied the part of when the group went to town. I did this because at the time I first made this, I couldn't remember what happened in the manga, I tried searching but I got lost in the many chapters in it.

But since I'm editing this now, I was able to find the chapter in the manga and make a few changes here and there. I did this not because I wanted to get more readers, I did this because It's the only memory in a book that I've found and remembered.

*Edit (8/12/18): L_A_Studios told me that it's okay for me to do this. I want to say that I'm really thankful that a great author like her allowed me to do so. So I want to say that you should really go follow her and check out her amazing books that are greater than mine. So go check her out and follow her. I advise you to read the Chapter of her Book so you'd know how amazing she did it.

3rd POVIt has been a year since (Y/N) met everyone and have been staying in the Wind Tribe

3rd POV
It has been a year since (Y/N) met everyone and have been staying in the Wind Tribe. A lot of times, Mun-deok would always bring Hak and (Y/N) in his visits to the Castle for business matters, but he would also allow the two to be dropped off by him in the Castle. The General of the Wind Tribe noticed that Hak and (Y/N) were mostly happier when they get to the Palace to meet their friends. He also noticed that (Y/N) had shown more improvement of expressing her emotions ever since she met Yona and Soo-won, so it made sense to the old General to make (Y/N) and Hak go to the Castle whenever they can.

In this day, there was going to be a Five Tribe Meeting in Hiryuu Castle. So like always, Mun-deok brought with him his two grandchildren to meet with their friends. Mun-deok dropped off the two in the Castle gates when he saw that there were two other children waiting. Immediately when (Y/N) and Hak went down from Mun-deok's horse, they were individually hugged by the other two children; Soo-won tightly hugging Hak while (Y/N) was hugged by Princess Yona.

Mun-deok gave a short greeting to the Princess and her cousin, making them let go of the lifeless children from their death hug. After that, Mun-deok gave (Y/N) and Hak a reminder to stay in the Castle with the other two until he takes them back to their home. The responsible pair of the group nodded their heads, earning a nod back from their Gramps, giving them a goodbye before he went to the Five Tribe Meeting. The two were then dragged by the other pair to Yona's room, where they would sometimes go to if they didn't want to play on the Castle grounds.

"It's always lively outside the Castle. It's brighter than the stars in the sky. I wonder what's happening..." Yona looked out of the open window of her room, a curious look on her face as she was staring at the town.