Chapter 6: New Love?!

~•~15 year old (Y/N) - In Hiryuu Castle~•~3rd POVWhen years passed, (Y/N) started to really open up

3rd POV
When years passed, (Y/N) started to really open up. She started talking more, expressing more, and she didn't have her expressionless face anymore, it was nowhere to be seen. She changed because of Yona, Hak, and Soo-won. She wanted to protect them and change her personality into her old one but with more changes. (Y/N) is now very friendly with people and she isn't that much afraid of the danger around her.

She also changed into a person that teases others because of the influence of Hak, sometimes even snarky remarks could be heard from the girl. She learned to be an apologetic but a grateful person at her years with Yona. She changed because of them, her family. If it weren't for them, she'd still be a broken doll with a broken heart, without anyone with her.

(Y/N) is currently with Mun-deok outside. Since Hak didn't want to represent for the Wind Tribe, (Y/N) volunteered to do it. They were both walking to where Hak was lazing around, with Mun-deok calling out to him.

"Hak!"

"Hmm?"

"Useless brat. The five tribes had a meeting today, I wanted you there to help represent the Wind Tribe. Luckily (Y/N) volunteered to do so in your place." Mun-deok said angrily while (Y/N) was smiling brightly and nodding at what her non-biological grandfather said at the last part.

"I also made sure that they know how you can be a great tribe leader and that you'll help Hiryuu Castle." (Y/N) said happily, knowing that she can help someone important to her.

"But... I didn't liked them..." (Y/N) said in a low angry and disappointed voice.

•••

(Y/N) walked inside the meeting room happily without saying anything, when she did, everyone looked at her. She gave them all a smile as she wasn't fazed by their intense/questioning gaze at her. She was going to formally introduce herself to the tribe leaders, but she wasn't able to when someone had spoken up.

"Why are you here? No one is allowed to go inside the meeting except for tribe leaders. Why is that, woman?" The Fire Tribe Leader said (I already know his name, but kept it a secret in this chapter since down there, a certain young lord didn't mention his name; so I also didn't mention his name for fun.)

"I'm sorry but-" (Y/N) spoke but was cut off by him.

"Who said you could speak? Show some respect!" The Fire Tribe Leader said in irritation, while he also enjoyed his harsh words at the woman that he thought was nothing but a servant.

"I just wanted to say that-" (Y/N) was cut off again, but with someone else.

"Just make her leave, I'm having a headache with your nonsense." Joon-ji the water tribe leader said as he rubbed his temples with his fingers.