Jae-ha's Birthday One-Shot!

If y'all didn't know, it's Jae-ha's birthday today! Well it's May 4 here, so for me it is— So I thought I just make a last minute one-shot of the Baby It's Cold Outside song covered by Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé. Soooo yeah! Here's the one-shot I just made with like, an hour and a half of my life! This is a Modern AU, the italic is Jae-ha while Bold is both of you. Oh and btw; it's my silly narration so it's not gonna be that serious.

You were sitting by the couch of Jae-ha's house. You were called by him to just hang out for the day, which you gladly agreed because he's your friend. Right? You knew him since Yona introduced you to him, which wasn't a good impression since he just kept flirting with you. But you just tolerated it and was able to be really good friends with him. Good for you! Jae-ha soon came in the living room as he was holding a bottle of soda, 'cause even though you guys were young adults, you still enjoyed some unhealthy soda! He placed the bottle and glasses on the table beside the couch as he sat beside you.

"Jae-ha, I really need to leave. You've been keeping me in the living room for a while now because you said you wanted to talk about something important, yet you still haven't said anything." You sighed as you turned off the TV that you used for entertainment when Jae-ha wasn't in the room.

"Just give me thirthy minutes, it's just that— It's hard for me to tell you." He scratched the back of his head as he gave a nervous laugh.

You stood up as you started to take your things and head for the door. (It's time to play the song above folks!)

"I really can't stay."

"Baby it's cold outside." Jae-ha pulled your bag away from your hands.

"I gotta go away." You pulled your bag back to you.

"Baby it's cold outside."

"This evening has been." You started to walk to the front door.

"Been hoping that you'd dropped in." Jae-ha stood in front of you as he pulled you to him by your waist.

"So very nice." You tried to push him away but he holds your hands.

"I'll hold your hands they're just like ice." You gently shove him away from you.

"My mother will start to worry."

"Beautiful what's your hurry?"

"My father will be pacing the floor."

"Listen to the fireplace roar." Jae-ha turned on the TV to show a fireplace, making you giggle.

"So really I'd better scurry." You went to grab your shoes by the door.

"Beautiful please don't hurry." Jae-ha holds your shoulder as he directs you back to the couch.

"Well maybe just a half a drink more." You sat on the couch.

"I'll put some records on while I pour." He played some music as he poured you the soda on the glass your holding.

"The neighbors might think."

"Baby it's bad out there."

"Say what's in this drink?" You asked as you didn't like Diet Coke, just the regular one is what you wanted.

"No cabs to be had out there."

"I wish I knew how." You said as you swallowed the whole drink when you saw Jae-ha give you a sweet smile.