Chapter 5: Promises that Will Be Stored

(Y/N)'s POVAs I was humming my song, I could feel that the bag I was in moved by a sudden impact

(Y/N)'s POV
As I was humming my song, I could feel that the bag I was in moved by a sudden impact. I stopped humming loudly as I could hear the voices of the bastards, but the voice that stood out to me was the familiar one that was opening my bag. I only hoped in my mind that it was the person I was trying to send the message. I could see that my bag was opening, I started to see the light and tried to adjust to it as quickly as possible. When I could see clearly, I immediately gave the most harshest glare I could muster up in my present state, but I soon replaced it with a look of relief when I see Hak. I started to give a small smile to my savior that me and Yona were finally free. He saw my wet state and how messy my (F/C) kimono was on me. He started to have a dark aura around him and turned to the large dark skinned man.

"You can't take these luggage." Hak darkly stated before kicking the man on the jaw and landing perfectly on the ground.

I didn't pay attention to the fight as my attention was on Yona. I scooted my way out of the hole in front of me, being able to raise my arms up so that my knees weren't pressed up to my chest anymore. My raised arms were above me, making sure that my elbows were directed to each side of my body, I then swiftly pulled it down to my sides and was able to snap the thin piece of cloth that was used to tie my wrists together. I looked around the cart to see a crate behind me that wasn't locked up, I crawled towards it and lifted the lid up and saw Yona asleep inside of it. I smiled as I pulled her up in a sitting position and removed the cloth around her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open, instantly turning into panicked eyes.

"S-Soo-won! Hak! (Y-"

"Are you alright Yona?" I asked the panicked Princess with concern in my own eyes.

"(Y/N)!" I became wide eyed when I sensed Yona hugging me, I could feel her cry onto my shoulder as she hugged me tightly with the intention of not letting go for a while.

I smiled at Yona and hugged her back, the tears starting to make their way down my cheeks as I realized that we were finally safe from anything bad that could've happened to us...

"Okay, Yona. I'm going to go help Hak. So go to Soo-won, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you safe." I pulled out of the hug, feeling her hesistance when I let go.

I quickly untied the cloth wrapped around my ankles. I only gave Yona-hime a reassuring smile afterwards as I carefully went down the cart. I could see that the person that I tried to burn alive from before was just standing near the cart, watching his partner with a knife in his hand trying to attack Hak, but I could already see Gramps marching his way to them. I chuckled at the sight of his new set of clothes, it'll sure be fun to see him use his money on new clothes again because of me. But since there are other people here, I can't afford to give away my powers.