Chapter 28: I Think I'm In Love

I moaned.

His lips softly made their way down to my neck, licking and sucking a spot that made my eyes roll back.

I need him. Now.

He groaned when I rubbed myself against him. Thank God I was only wearing a skirt. Easy fucking access.

"Connie..."

My hands ran through his hair, roaming down to his neck... to his chest... until they went under his shirt and touched his bare skin.

He squeezed my ass, pressing me harder to him. I could feel his erection, urging me to rub myself faster but it wasn't enough.

"Scout," I whimpered.

"Not here," he grunted.

"I can't wait," I whispered against his lips.

"I want our first time to be on a bed." He grabbed my hands, stopping me from unbuckling his belt while I was straddling him on the driver's seat of his car.

"Do I look like I give a shit where we do it?" I looked at him, almost pleadingly.

"You sure?"

"Just fucking take me, Scout."

Something flashed in his eyes. Without saying anything else, his hands reached to the back of his shirt and pulled it over before throwing it to the backseat.

Oh, wow. That was hot.

My mouth watered at the sight of him shirtless. With his angelic face, no one would ever think he had a ripped body. His chest, down to his abs... It was as if it was sculpted by the gods.

I never thought I'd end up with the Mount Valley's Golden Boy under me like this. I never looked at him enough to realize how gorgeous he was.

Scout reached to the side and pulled the lever, taking the seat all the way back for more room. His hands went to the hem of my sweater, looking into my eyes as he removed it. He stopped when I was just in my bra, and held my stare as though asking me if he should continue.

I took a deep breath before nodding. I didn't get why I was so nervous. It wasn't like it was my first time.

He fingered the strap on my shoulder, before slowly removing it. He did the same thing to the other one. It was the hottest thing. And even though I seriously and badly needed him right the fuck now, I couldn't help but let him do it on his own pace.

He leaned forward and ran the tip of his tongue on the top of my chest, right on the hem of my bra before kissing it softly. His hands reached back and unclasped the lock, letting it loose and fall. It completely exposed myself bare, and he didn't waste a second this time.

I closed my eyes and moaned as he pleasured me using his mouth, tongue, teeth, hands, and fingers. I couldn't get enough.

His hands traveled to my ass and lifted up my skirt. He pulled down my tights just enough to expose myself down there, just enough so his fingers could do wonders that had me gasping.

"Scout," I moaned. With my hands on his soft hair, I pulled back his head so I could kiss him as he made me come using his fingers.

"There's no going back," he grunted.

"I know."

"I'm taking what's mine."

I nodded. "It's yours," I told him, in a raspy voice. "I'm yours."

He didn't need further encouragement. He went all the way and took all of me.

He just didn't know that 'all of me' included my heart.