Chapter 33: Pretty Little Gangster

It was Lilian's idea.

I watched two Zeta Theta skanks snarl at each other in the middle of a frat party. Arabella was accusing Marion of sleeping with her boyfriend. When Marion denied it, Arabella pulled out her phone and showed the nudes.

"I didn't... That wasn't for him!" cried Marion.

"Right, so why was it on his phone sent from your number? Do you really think I'm fucking stupid? You're unbelievable."

They were fucking idiots.

"Please, Arabella," pleaded Marion, her face wet with tears. "I didn't know he was your boyfriend! I never would've—"

"Save it! I'm revoking your initiation."

"On the grounds of what? This? You can't do that!"

Arabella glared. "Watch me." She scrutinized Marion, her eyes cold. "You're not an asset, not even a legacy. We only gave you a bid because your boyfriend begged for it. And yeah, he paid with his dick."

With that, she walked away.

Wow, this was all kinds of fucked up.

"Crazy," muttered Madeline under her breath.

Tears streamed down Marion's face as she looked around the backyard of Aces Estate and saw everyone watching their little segment. Girls whispered in each other's ears while the guys looked entertained.

I hid my leer as I turned my back on the scene.

Madeline caught my eye and she raised her red cup to her lips to hide her grin, before following me. Jamaica chinned up and returned my sneer, jumping off a float platform and walking towards us.

Looking innocent as ever, Lilian had her hands in her pockets with her head held high as she walked beside Jamaica. It was for the briefest moment, but I caught the tiniest curl of her lip.

It was her only tell that despite her feigned innocence, a pretty little devil lurked underneath.

We passed other people, looking indifferent and bored. Nobody knew it was us who made this shit happen. Technically, we didn't make Marion sleep with Arabella's boyfriend. We just threw the little party at the Brick that led them to meet each other, knowing the history of Arabella's boyfriend with cheating.

Naomi told us to be discreet with our payback. Well, we couldn't be more discreet than this. No one would be the wiser.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Shirley standing from a distance.

Except for Shirley. She knew. Of course, she did.

She told us about Marion wanting to get back at her boyfriend. I knew for a fact that she was also the one who pushed her frenemy to sleep with Arabella's boyfriend.

She gave me the slightest of nods, before turning her back to me. She didn't give a shit that two of her sisters just ripped each other's heads off in front of the whole Greek community.

I dealt with way worse vermin people in high school.

Sure, this was a whole new different playing field. But still, dealing with these skanks now was a fucking kindergarten walk.

Especially with my squad right beside me.

* * * * *

The three of them were all staring at me.

"Spill it," said Madeline.

"Spill what?" I replied, giving off the perfect amount of innocence.