one.

–––––– Four month earlier

"Dude, you team killed me !"

"Yeah, I did, loser!"

Triana shook her head at the usual argument in her living room. She continued on her way, watching her Instagram feed, distracted before passing the two idiots currently occupying her sofa.

Angel Velasquez and Juan Rosón.

They were two of her small group of best childhood friends. For all she remembered, they had always been part of her life. At every moment, every step of the way. There was not a single moment when these two idiots had not been there. And she could never regret having them by her side. Even if they were the two biggest goofballs on the planet.

She rolled her eyes at the sight of the duo again throwing themselves into one of their testosterone fights before joining her best friend, Luz Santino. The last member of their small group.

Like the boys, Luz had always been part of Triana's life.

The trio was what she got up to do in the morning with a smile.

"These two idiots are going to end up breaking something again." Luz commented without looking up from her laptop screen.

Triana left a hint of a smile on her lips in agreement as she opened the fridge door before retrieving four bottles of fresh coke."If only they only broke one thing. It would already be an improvement."

"True." Luz nodded with a sly smile on her lips before accepting the bottle which she placed next to her."Thanks!"

Triana opened the remaining bottles for the boys before leaning with her forearms leaning on the center island of her kitchen. She took a sip of her soft drink before giving a curious look at Luz."What are you doing ?"

"Stalking." Luz answered absently with a devilish smile as she glanced over her screen at Triana."I'm trying to find out what the new scholarship students will look like. Hoping there is a hot girl to chew on."

Soon enough, the boys' duo hastened to join them visibly intrigued by their topic of conversation.

"100 euros that Guzmànito starts a fight with one of them before the end of the week."

"One week ? You're joking." Chuckled immediately Angel before showing a wide teasing smile as he took his glass coke bottle between his hands."150 that he starts a fight before the end of their first day."

Triana rolled her eyes again as they exchanged a handshake, sealing their bet before sharing an amused look with Luz. The latter sat up on the bar stool she occupied before taking another sip from her bottle. She took her sip before giving a look at Triana."Maybe there will also be cute guys for you, Trini."