Eight.

"Ow! Ouch! Ow, ouch, ow-damn it, Trini!"

Triana put the towel containing the ice cubes on the restaurant table before giving a scathing look at Angel."Stop playing the baby. I barely touched you."

"Like hell you didn't touch me." Angel grumbled as he took a fry from his tray and winced at the feeling of salt seeping into the cut on his lip.

Triana leaned in her seat, giving a frustrated look at the brunet."How did you get another beating in such a short time?"

"Since when did my father need a reason to beat me up?" Angel replied bitterly letting Triana give him a look of sympathy."Stop looking at me like that. I'm fine."

The jet black brunette rolled her eyes before letting out a sigh."The ice has already started to melt. I'm going to see if Samuel can give us more. Stay here and don't make your case worse, okay?"

"As if I could do worse."

Triana rolled her eyes again at his sigh before venturing into the kitchen of the restaurant where Samuel was currently working. Honestly, she hadn't planned on spending her time tending to Angel's injuries.

Unfortunately he had sent her an SOS this time so it was her turn to treat him.

She quickly asked one of Samuel's co-workers where her classmate was before walking into the kitchen at the sight of the brown pointing at the back door. It looks like Samuel was on his break.

She absently walked through the kitchen before suddenly stopping at the call of an intimidating voice calling her."Hey, where are you going like this?"

"I have a friend who works here. I was told I could go through here to find him. He's on break."Triana explained quickly at the sight of the cook gauging her from head to toe with an almost disturbing intensity.

She wrinkled her lips as she took in his attractive features. He looked like a bad boy. He had a pale complexion and slightly shaved hair on the sides. He also had pink lips and sunken cheeks.

Triana assumed he was quite attractive in his own style.

Personally she preferred the boys a little more discreet.

"Samu? Are you looking for my Samu? You?" He suddenly exclaimed, pulling Triana out of her sighting.

"Uh ... yeah? "She replied somewhat uncertain before frowning, puzzled."Your Samu?"

"I'm Nano. His brother and who are you? Another one of these posh?" Asked the jet-black haired brown.

Triana shrugged before crossing her arms over her chest as she nodded her head."If by posh you mean those who go to Las Encinas then yes, I am one of them. But just for the record, we're not all loaded."

"Really?" Nano asked somewhat intrigued by her attitude."And what are your parents doing then?"

"My father is a police commissioner." Triana replied proudly before letting a sarcastic smile curl her lips."If I make assumptions like you I guess you have already met him."