Twenty-three.

"How are you feeling ?" Asked Triana in the third period since she sat next to Angel now

Luz and Juan were at the other end of the room letting the duo observe their friends a little further. Angel let out a sigh, shaking his head."Like shit. Juan can't even look me in the face anymore and Luz seems to follow all his actions."

Triana took her eyes off Luz's head, sighing before putting her pen between her textbook to take her head in her hands. She let out a long sigh in exhaustion before shaking her head.

"And you ? How was lunch at the perfect little family?"Angel asked in return, immediately receiving a somber look from Triana. Angel immediately winced with a hiss."Wow ... that bad, uh?"

"You have no idea."Sighed Triana as she fell back against the back of her chair.

~~~~~~~~

After the third and fourth, Triana went to exchange her books at her locker when she glanced down the hallway to see Juan and Luz in full discussion. She paused with her hand on the door of her locker as she watched the duo with a nostalgic feeling down her chest. She wrinkled her lips as she noticed Luz's nervous expression. They seemed in an argument.

Suddenly, Juan turned on his heels, holding his forehead. He made eye contact with her allowing Triana to straighten before raising her hand in hesitation. Juan's gaze also challenged Luz as she turned to Triana just to leave a contrite expression when she watched the raven haired brunette wave with their hands.

Luz shook her head before turning sharply to Juan."This is all your fucking fault. Why did you react like that with Angel?"

"He's my best friend too, kay?"Juan replied dryly in indignation."Triana too. They're my best friends. I know I screwed up. But at the moment reconciling with them is not my priority."

Luz sighed in defeat before giving a look of understanding to the brown."Yeah, I know. I still can't believe it was Marina who told you all about Angel."

"She's ready to do anything to save her skin."Grumbled Juan in indignation."My father will not pay the ransom. And this bitch doesn't want to tell us who has the watch!"

"So what do you suggest? "

"Hey, Trini." Samuel greeted as he walked toward her."How are you? We haven't spoken in a while."

Triana took her eyes off the duo further into defeat before letting a little sigh pass her lips as she turned to the little brown."Actually, now is not the time, Samuel. I'm sorry."

With that, she closed the door of her locker, ignoring the boy before going around him in a feeling of oppression. She literally felt like she was suffocating within the walls of this high school. She knew Samuel didn't deserve this, especially after what Marina had done but she couldn't take care of someone else when she already had so much on her plate.