Ten.

------- Four months earlier

Triana sighed as she removed the strap from her purse as she entered the house before placing it at the bottom of the stairs. She saw the cleaning lady, Adrianna coming down the stairs letting the brunette greet her on her way.

She let a slight smile on her lips as she took off her stuffy blazer before placing it on the back of the sofa on her way to the kitchen.

However, she wasted no time in making an abrupt stop with a small surprised yelp at the sight of a familiar trio strangely gathered in her kitchen."The hell is going on?"

"Hello to you too." Luz replied sarcastically before motioning for her to take the stool they had already taken care of pulled for her."Please, sit down."

Triana immediately frowned at the bizarre trio before eyeing the stool in distrust."What the hell is this? Some kind of intervention?"

"Just sit down, Triana." Juan sighed, giving an insistent look at the stubborn brunette.

Triana shook her head already weary from their stupid little plans before sitting on the stool.

Now she found herself facing the trio.

Right now she felt like a sort of criminal on the dock.

"For info this is not an intervention." Angel said, crossing his arms over his chest before giving a pointed look at the brunette."Let's say it's an Andervention."

Luz and Juan slapped their foreheads with their palms while Triana gave an exasperated look at the silly brown."It's not even a real word!"

"Yeah well whatever." Angel defended, giving an embarrassed look at the duo by his side before lifting his chin as he gave Triana a look."The main thing is that we know everything now and-"

"You know everything ?" Triana abruptly interrupted before giving a scandalized look at Luz in the realization."Did you tell them everything?"

Luz looked away, guilty as Juan rolled his eyes as he approached the center island."Of course she did. We've been avoiding ourselves in the halls for almost a week. You seriously thought we weren't going to question her to find out what's really going on in your little head."

"Nothing is going on, okay?" Said Triana already irritated by their little ambush. If there was one thing she hated it was being at the bottom of the wall."And all this intervention or whatever it is, is useless."

Suddenly Ivan entered the kitchen. He stopped whistling cheerfully at the sight of his daughter's position before giving a look at all of the teens."Do I even want to know?"

"Probably not."Luz replied, grimacing.

Ivan shook his head at the strange teenagers before turning around.