Thirteen.

----- Four months earlier

Triana glanced between Juan's essay and hers before trying to correct the brown mistakes.She used her eraser to clear his miscalculation before suddenly pausing as a shadow hung over her.

"Hi."

She clenched her jaw to the familiar voice before resuming her work on Juan's essay. She could perfectly feel the looks of her trio of friends between the big brown and her but she ignored them as she ignored Ander.

However the brown hastened to take the eraser from her hands, letting her see the splint on his hand at the same time. She immediately frowned in worry despite herself before looking up at the brown with the earring."What happened?"

"Now you're talking to me?" Replied the brown with attitude."You have been ignoring me for almost a week. "

Triana immediately put her pen down before giving him a dry look."What did you want me to tell you? I thought I was clear at the party."

"Yeah. And once again you made the choices for me." Ander whispered as he sat down on Juan's desk forcing Triana to stare at him in frustration.

"I make the choices for you because you seem incapable of making decisions." Triana replied in an annoyed whisper.

Ander immediately shook his head in the objection."No. You make choices because you are afraid."

"And you, you stay in a damn closet trying to convince yourself that you are in love with me."Triana quipped, giving nervous looks around them before looking the brown.

He took a deep breath as he looked up at the ceiling at her recurring argument before leaning towards her again."Since I'm telling you I'm not a ..." He stopped at the sudden entrance of Polo before giving an insistent look at Triana."You know."

"So what are you doing with Omar, huh? I mean apart from smoking weed." Retorted the brunette with sass letting Ander bite his lower lip in frustration.

He was about to reply only someone hit the knuckle of his forefinger against the desk motioning him to go."This is my place, man."

"We were talking."

Triana brought her fingers against her temple to support her head before speaking between her teeth without looking at him."No we don't. Go back to your seat Ander. The class will start."

"Joder!" Swore Ander as he got down from the desk, punching his fist on the table.

Martìn wasted no time in entering, leaving Triana to take her eyes off the back moving away to focus again on the front of the class.

However, Juan hastened to lean in concern." Are you okay ?"

"Peachy." Replied the raven haired brunette sarcastically.