Four.

Triana continued to actively type a response to Luz on her phone regarding her choice of dress for tonight's party

Triana continued to actively type a response to Luz on her phone regarding her choice of dress for tonight's party. She had no desire to go.

However, she assumed that she could profit a little from the Nuniers' money. Not to mention that the whole group would be there. She already knew that she was probably going to have a good evening anyway.

She continued walking along the corridor, the sound of her heels echoing around her. She briefly looked up from her screen to make sure she wasn't walking straight into someone.

However, it was not long before she paused, raising her head completely at the sight of Nadia attentively observing the trophy of the competition to study abroad. She wrinkled her lips in hesitation before deciding to approach her as she finished her message.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she casually stepped forward from the brunette."I bet you have to tell yourself that these rich people have atrocious tastes."

Nadia took her eyes off the trophy with a semblance of smile as she noticed the brunette stopping by her side with her eyes riveted on the famous trophy. It was a heavy bronze trophy with a woman's body and wings. It was very ostentatious.

Kind of like these ancient Roman artifacts.

"Most high schools put the exploits of their jocks on display. We put on a hideous trophy." Added Triana, tilting her head before turning her head to Nadia to make eye contact with a smile."I guess we're not as bad as that after all."

Nadia tilted her head in agreement before wincing in doubt."Again I think I saw awards displayed further for the soccer and swimming team."

"Yeah, they need to show off their exploits to feel good." Teased Triana, ignorant of a certain duo watching them from afar."Boys."

Nadia left a chuckles before turning to the brunette to shake her hand."Luz was right. I'm sorry to have doubted."

"Doubt?" Triana repeated, confused as she squeezed her hand.

"Yeah, I... well, I thought you were like Lucrecia."

Triana's eyes widened at her insult."Wow! Are you comparing me to Satan?"

"Sorry?" Grimaced Nadia with a small smile.

Triana shook her head with a smile before looking at her phone for a new notification."Well, it was nice talking to you but it looks like the boys are still lost without me so... see you later?"

She gave light pressure on her shoulder as she walked around her before walking away.

Angel and Juan were still starting to plan without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Trini!" Moaned Angel as he followed the brunette trying to escape the boy duo, to no avail."Come on, you know you want to see me naked."