Seven.

------ Four month earlier

"Social networks are the way we have nowadays of introducing ourselves to others, right ?"

Triana took her eyes off the slideshow projected on the front of the class. She looked distractedly at Juan just to give a flat look at the profile of the brown about to fall into a deep sleep.

He swayed precariously on two legs of his chair leaving Triana to smile a mischievous smile. She nudged him immediately before hiding a smirk at the sight of the brown almost stumbling. He fell heavily on all four legs of his chair before giving an annoyed look at his class neighbor.

Triana put her pen down, shrugging before glancing over her shoulder to share a smile with Luz.

However, it was not long before she quickly changed her mood as she saw the empty seat again next to her friend. She immediately looked up at Luz, sharing a worried look with the short haired brunette before turning her head to Juan in a bad feeling."Still no news?"

Juan shook his head negatively just as the door to the room opened, interrupting Mr. Martìn's rant.

"Angel! Glad to see that you were finally able to join." Martìn declared, giving a blasé look on the brown before signaling him to return to his place."After you. Oh and no sunglasses in my class. You know the rule. It's the same for everyone."

Triana, Luz and Juan held all their breaths as Angel paused at the request of their teacher. Triana saw the slight jump down his jaw before bringing her hand to her lips as he removed his sunglasses as he made his way to his seat.

He had a band aid along his brow with a huge bruise in the corner of his right eye. He dropped heavily into his seat with a slight hiss as he brought his hand along his ribs before using his other hand to hide the battered part of his face.

A heavy silence followed Angel's arrival as Triana, Juan and Luz weren't the only ones to see the bruised face of the teenager.

"So Velasquez, did we get a beating?" Mocked Guzmàn visibly unconscious.

Triana immediately looked indignantly at the blond about to put him back in his place only Luz got ahead of her."Why ? Are you interested in taking one?"

Only the trio knew the real reason for their condition.

Like Guzmàn, most of the students linked Angel's state to his usual impulsive behavior.

"Luz, Guzmàn. Enough." Warns Martìn by signing the student duo currently in a look contest before trying to refocus the class on the course."Well as I said before the arrival of Mr. Velazquez, social networks are the way we have nowadays of introducing ourselves to others. What we show, or what we hide, says a lot about who we are. And this is what the pair work I want you to do is about. I want you to create..."