Urban Pleasures

Bayou USA 1899

I woke up and got ready for this trolley job that Dutch has me and Arthur doing with him. Apparently Bronte them that the trolley station had a ton of money stashed there. I guess we'll find out.

Sadie: How you feeling about this job?

Ethan: I'm not sure. I ain't never robbed in a city before.

Sadie: Do you think it's worth it?

Ethan: Probably. If Dutch thinks so then it probably is.

Sadie: Sure. Well I'm gonna go Abigail asked me to take Jack out to do something.

Ethan: Alright be safe.

Sadie: You too baby.

Ethan: Love you.

Sadie: I love you too.

We then kissed each other and she walked off to get Jack. I finished getting dressed and went to my horse. I hopped on my horse and rode to Saint Denis. When I arrived to Saint Denis I went to the trolley station and met Dutch and Arthur in an alleyway across the way. I hopped off my horse and walked towards them.

Dutch: There you are. Come on keep walking you're late.

Arthur: A few days in this place and you've turned into some clock watching city boy.

Ethan: What's the urgency?

Dutch: We need to leave forever. We've been doing well making money but for us all to leave together we need enough for a boat. Now I found a friendly ship captain he's willing to take us to Australia or Tahiti we just need to pay for passage and give him money for land when we get there. No questions asked.

Arthur: Where the hell is Tahiti?

Dutch: South Pacific. Paradise.

Ethan: Who lives there?

Dutch: Tahitians I guess.

Arthur: We made a bit of money on that riverboat job but not enough for us to leave and live peacefully where's the rest coming from?

Dutch*Points at trolley station* In there.

Ethan: So we are gonna rob that place?

Dutch: Well I didn't think we was fixing the plumbing. I don't know if you boys have noticed but we are on the clock. Bronte said this place has got money. Come on.

We put our bandanas on and drew our guns before storming into the trolley station.

Dutch: Ladies and gentleman this is a robbery behave as I tell you and none of you will die. Mr. E relieve these fine folks of their valuables. Mr. A check that room back there.

I robbed a couple of the people that were in the station and I only got a couple bucks and a bracelet off of them and it didn't sound like Arthur found anything in the room he was searching. Eventually Arthur got the clerk to open the door so he could check the safe.

Dutch: Mr. A check the safe.

Arthur: Sure.

Arthur eventually got the clerk to open the safe. Arthur began to search the safe.

Arthur: There's almost nothing here!