Old Friends, New Problems

Big Valley USA 1911

It's been four years since we killed Micah and put our past behind us. Life has been great ever since then Sadie and I got married shortly after and she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Isabella. Sadie and I were sleeping when we heard Isabella crying from the crib in her room. We woke up as soon as we heard her.

Sadie:*Groans* You're turn.

Ethan:*Sighs* Sure.

I got up from our bed and went to Isabellas room. I went to her crib where she was crying and held her.

Ethan: Shhh it's okay baby.

After a short while she fell back asleep. I went back to our room and went back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and got dressed as Sadie was cooking breakfast I walked up to her and kissed her.

Ethan: Good morning darlin'.

Sadie: Mornin' baby.

I looked over at Isabella who was sitting in her high chair. She was our perfect little angel. She had her moms blonde hair but had my brown eyes. She was just a little over 3 years old. Breakfast was ready shortly and Sadie and I sat down at the table and began eating.

Sadie: So what're your plans for today?

Ethan: Hunting most likely. I've been trying to get this massive bear reckon' it's nearly a thousand pounds.

Sadie: My god. You need me to come with you?

Ethan: Nah I reckon' I can handle it, besides it's your day to watch her.

Sadie:*Chuckles* Of course.

We finished up eating and I got ready to go out and hunt. I got dressed and went to kiss Sadie and Isabella goodbye before leaving.

Ethan: Alright baby girl I'll see you later.

Isabella: By dada!

I gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking up to Sadie and kissing her.

Sadie: Be careful out there baby.

Ethan: Always. Love you.

Sadie: Love you too.

I then headed and hopped on my horse and rode towards Little Creek where this monster was said to inhabit. Once I got to the creek I got off my horse and began to track the bear. I focused on some tracks and followed them. The tracks eventually lead me to a small cabin. I got my gun ready and walked up to the house. I opened the door and was suddenly met with the big monster roaring in my face.

 I opened the door and was suddenly met with the big monster roaring in my face