Revenge Is A Dish Best Eaten

Bayou USA 1899

John: You ready Ethan?

Ethan: Sure.

John: Alright lets go.

John and I got on our horses and began to ride towards Lagras to meet Dutch and the other boys. We are gonna storm Bronte's mansion to get revenge for the trolley station set up. Although Dutch says it's to tie up loose ends for the bank job I know that it's for revenge.

John: Do you think this is a good idea?

Ethan: I'm not sure. It might be good to not have to worry about Bronte when we hit the bank.

John: I don't know. This might end up putting more heat on us.

Ethan: You might be right but there's no way out of it now. Come on.

We kept riding until we arrived and met Dutch at a little shack. We walked up to Dutch and he introduced us to his friend Thomas who was providing the boat we were gonna use to storm Bronte's mansion. We then sat down and waited for Arthur to arrive.

Bill: So Dutch what's Tahiti like anyhow?

Dutch: I have no idea but I hear it's paradise.

Bill:*Laughs* That's what they said about the west and look how that turned out.

Dutch: It's men like Mr. Bronte, like Mr. Cornwall that ruined the west. That ruin everything.

John: So there's no folk like that in Tahiti?

Dutch: There's folk like that everywhere but in Tahiti to my understanding folks feed em' to sharks rather than make them kings.

Arthur than arrived shortly after and walked up to us.

Dutch: Arthur there you are. Come on.

We all then got in the boat and Thomas began to row us towards Bronte's mansion.

Dutch:*Chuckles* Hey Bill you were a sharpshooter in the cavalry weren't you?

Bill: What?

Dutch: When we get there maybe you could help with the suppression fire.

Bill: I never said I was no sharpshooter.

Dutch: Oh that's right what was it the nations most loyal latrine digger wasn't that it?

We all laughed at Bill's expense.

Bill: Yeah well I fought and I fought well.

Dutch: So you always tell us.

Bill: Taught me something you could do with learning. Then Indians were savages.

Dutch: Watch your mouth there boy. Watch it. Only type of savage in these parts are moonshine swilling pompous inbred locals.

Bill: Dutch I saw things out there-

Dutch: I don't doubt you saw things Bill but your tiny little mind was too small to comprehend what you saw. What you saw was people who lost everything to savagery the savagery of peasants.