I missed you the most

Flashback

"Wait you're leaving" Astrid questioned hiccup. He just told her the himself, Toothless, his dad and a few council members where traveling to the meathead tribe for a peace treaty.

"Yeah pretty soon actually" hiccup informed his best friend.

"How soon? Like a month"Astrid asked hiccup.

"Um I'm leaving tomorrow at the crack of dawn and I'll be gone for a month" Astrid didn't reply she just embraced hiccup in a hug. Hiccup wrapped his arms around her middle while hers instinctively went around his neck.

Present
Astrids POV

Finally today is the day hiccup returns I thought to my self as I opened my eyes from my slumber. Hiccup gets back at lunch so I that gave me time to fly Stormfly for a few hours. I got up out if bed and got change into my daily attire. I made my way down stairs to wear my mother was putting my breakfast on my plate.

"Morning mum" I greeted her and took a seat at the table.

"Morning sweetie" she greeted back.

I'm quickly eating my breakfast so I have time to get to the docks. my mother notices how fast I'm eating and speaks up.

"Honey slow down you'll chock. why are you eating so fast anyway?" Mum asked me. I swallowed the last of my breakfast and turned to face her.

"Mum hiccup comes back today remember" i informed her.

"Oh yes how could I forget you've only reminded me 20 times a day. So that's why your eating so fast so you can see your boyfriend faster aye" at the words boyfriend I blush.

"We aren't together mum" I tell her whilst blushing. the look on her face said she doesn't believe me.

"Sure sure Astrid that's why you've kissed him front of the village 3 times now and nearly been caught another couple of times mhm" my explains as I blush in my seat with my head down trying to hide it.

"Well look at the time I need to fly stormfly then go see hiccu- i mean the viking council" I told her whist getting out of my chair and running out the door. As I mount my dragon I can hear my mother laughing I just blush and fly off on stormfly.

**********************
No ones POV

after her flight with stormfly Astrid walked down to the docks with the gang and Gobber.

"Where are they its past lunch time" Astrid whines.

"It only 2 minutes passed lunch time Astrid just be patient" Gobber informed the blonde warrior who was tapping her foot with impatience.

"Yeah Astrid your boyfriend will be home soon and you two can go and make out in the forge" Tuffnut teased the blonde who shot daggers at him with her sky blue eyes.

"Oh Thor no not the forge again" Gobber prayed. Astrif blushed recalling the memory of that day.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh hiccup and Astrid sitting on toothless kiss-" The teens cat calling was interupted by gobber.

"Look I can see them" Gobber exclaimed. They all looked up to see stoick, the council members and hiccup riding in in their dragons.

The dragons landed on the docks and their riders all mounted off them and looked for their loved ones.

Astrid scanned the docks searching for the green eyed boy.

"Astrid" said girl heard her name and turned around to see hiccup the boy who she missed ever so much.

"Hiccup" Astrid ran her self into hiccup and embraced him a hug. hiccup hugged her back and slightly lifted her off the ground.

"Oh Thor I missed you so much" Hiccup muffled into Astrid's neck.

"I missed you too" Astrid replied. The two vikings continued to hug until they heard giggling from behind them. the two teens turned around to see the gang and Gobber looking smug. Hiccup and Astrid blushed and let each other go and looked at the others.

"Oh shutup" the two vikings said in sync and walked to their friends up to the great hall.