Sleepover

Request -iloveastry_614
Hiccup and Astrid having a sleepover and slept in each other's arms.

Post httyd 2

Hiccup and toothless saved berk.... again and toothless became alpha and Hiccup became chief but that came at a cost. Stoick the vast, a farther, a chief, a friend had unfortunately passed. But hiccup would never be alone he of course had the love of his life Astrid, Gobber, his friends and his newly found mother. Ever since Stoicjs passing hiccup would never let Astrid out of his sight.

"Okay we need to get this ice removed so nightmares and nadders melt down the larger shards, gronkles we'll go and get lumber to rebuild houses that have been destroyed" hiccup ordered everyone to do jobs. Everyone was quite impressed with the way he was handling the situation. vikings and dragons got to work.

After hours of working everyone turned in for the night except two.
Hiccup was sitting on a cliff lean on the side of toothless who was sleeping. A twig snapped and caught hiccups attention. He turned his head and was greeted by a soft smile from Astrid.

"Hey babe" Astrid greeted him and sat next to his side.

"Hello milady" he replied and kissed her cheek.

"I'm surprised your not asleep" Astrid inquired.

"Can't get to sleep" hiccup told her.

"Hey um Astrid do you think you could stay the night?" Hiccup asked.

"Of course I can you dork" Astrid told him.

"Your dork" hiccup told her.

"My dork" Astrid giggled and kissed on the nose. They pair laughed and stood up and mounted toothless and flew back to the haddock residence.

Once they arrived hiccup got off and offered his hand to Astrid which she took and continued to hold. They entered the house hand in hand and sat on the couch cuddling.

"Hey where's your mum?" Astrid asked her boyfriend whilst snuggling into his side.

"She's staying in the second house she thought it would be better for her to be alone with cloud jumper" hiccup explained and the placed his head on the crook of Astrid's neck and exhaled. The breath and hiccups stubble ticketed her causing her to giggle.

"His the great Astrid Hofferson ticklish?" Hiccup teased. He had a playful grin on his face which only meant one thing. Astrid stood up and started backing away.

"No no hiccup" Astrid told him. He jumped over the couch to where Astrid was and attack her with tickles. Astrid started happily screaming and laughing has hiccup tickled her sides. she thought she could actually die from laughing to hard. eventually Hiccup stopped and let Astrid breathe. Hiccup yawned and Astrid just rolled her eyes.

"Come on sleepy headers go to bed" Astrid told hiccup who nodded in agreement. The two vikings got to hiccups bed and started to take of their armour off. Astrid took of her shoulder pads and fur hood, spiked skirt and boots. Hiccup removed his flight suits and changed into a pair of leggings and took of his tunic. He walked over to the bed and took of his prothstetic. Astrid lied of the bed with her back facing him hiccup then put his arms around her stomach and held he close and kissed her forehead.

"Please always stay with me" hiccup asked.

"Of course you dork I will always be with you" Astrid told him and smuggled into him.

"Love you milady" hiccup said.

"Love you too babe" Astrid replied.

The two love sick vikings slept peacefully into the night holding each other.

In the morning when Valka went to check on her son she opened his door to find a loving sight. Hiccup and Astrid cuddled together peacefully. Valka smiled and shut the door quietly and left.

Awwwwwww

Please leave request

Thankyou