Lost in the clouds

Astrid was currently in the great hall with her friends except one, the one boy who could make her smile even in darkest of times. Hiccup Astrid's best human friend was on a trip with his father to other islands for a peace treaty. Herself and 4 friends where having lunch and talking about the events of the day. Astrid didn't care for their conversations she just stared at her plate thinking about Hiccup. His crooked smile that made her heart melt, his beautiful forest green eyes, his perfect freckles. Astrid continued to think about Hiccup until someone calling her name struck her out of her daze. Astrid lifter her gaze towards her friends who where looking at her strangely.

"Are you okay Astrid" Ruffnut asked her with a bit concern in her voice. Astrid weakly nodded but if you look closely you can see a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Are you sure because you started to murmur words we could make out some of them but not then all" Fishlegs told her.

"Um what did I say?" Astrid asked nervously hoping that they didn't catch on what she was saying.

"It was words like him, forest green, crooked smile and something about freckles. does that mean anything to you?" Ruffnut asked her female friend. Astrid's mined was saying oh yep definitely but she just shock her head. Snoulouts head looked up with a grin. He looked at Astrid and subtly mother the word hiccup. Astrid looked away from him blushing.

"I know what she was thinking of" Snoutlout told the group. Astrid looked at Snoutlout with a death glare.

"Let me ask you guys some questions" Snoutlout said his friends nodded and listened with anticipation except Astrid who kept giving Snoutlout a glare.

"Ask your self this who is a he and has freckles?" Snoutlout said all his friends responded with Hiccup.

" exactly does hiccup have a crooked smile?" Snoutlout asked. The twins and Fishlegs nodded. Ruffnut gasped and stood in the table with excitement and pointed at Astrid.

"And hiccup also has forest green eyes Astrid is thinking about Hiccup!!!" Ruffnut yelled catching on to what Snoutlout was saying. Astrid blushed but continued to death stare them. The other teens cracked up laughing making Astrids face turn completely red.

"So Astrid how long have you liked hiccup?" Tuffnut asked wiping away his tears of laughter.

"I can't answer that since I don't like him" Astrid said to Tuffnut making the others in the group including Fishlegs to snort in disagreement.

"Oh yeah you totally don't like him so that's why you always kiss him" Ruffnut teased. Astrid reached for her axe but the teens couldn't care less they where laughing to hard. Astrid continued to blush and avoided their stares.

"We've kissed 4 times that's not always" Astrid said defensively.

"So you do keep track how many times you guys kiss?" Ruffnut wiggled eyebrows at Astrid who groaned and looked away. Snoutlout jumped onto the table and turned around so his back was facing the group of teens he then started to make kissing sounds and moving his arm around his back making the illusion that he's making out. Astrid was beet red and the rest cracked up laughing at her. Astrid had enough and walked away.

"Okay I'm leaving to go fly stormfly" Astrid announced and started to walk out of the hall blushing until she heard tuffnuts teasing voice.

"Don't think about Hiccup to much you might get lost in the clouds" Tuffnut teased. Astrid groaned and stormed off blushing.

Hope you had a good Christmas!!!!!

Sorry it's been a while I ran out of ideas!!!!!!

Please leave request modern or viking.

Also I want to start a new book I was thinking a httyd truth or dare war since their isn't that many on wattpad

Let me know what you think.