Truth or dare

"Alright son I'm off on the hunting trip. Remember your in charge behave and I'll be back" Stoick told his son who was acting chief. Hiccup was told that he would be acting chief for a couple of days after the hole Dagur, screaming death and Alvin catastrophe. Stoick heard about how Hiccup struggled being acting chief so he decided it was good for him to try again but just with the teens.

"And I'll be here" Hiccup told him. All the elder vikings where setting off on their hunting trip to prepare for winter.

//////////

"Well bud Berk isn't on fire yet so we must being doing something right" Hiccup told his dragon Toothless. Toothless gave hiccup a gummy smile.

"Hey Hiccup" Astrid greeted her best friend cheerfully.

"Hey Astrid what's up" Hiccup greeted her with a smile that was always reserved for her only.

"How's it going being acting chief?" Astrid ask him.

"Well the village isn't on fire yet, no ones died, no wild dragons and no deranged Chiefs so yeah pretty good" Hiccul told her and Astrid giggled. Astrid punched his shoulder.

"That's for not taking me seriously" Astrid told him. She then quickly pressed her lips on his cheek.

"That for making me laugh" Astrid said shyly.

"Also you are joining us teens except Fishlegs since he has the flu.we are going up at the catapult tower tonight" Astrid informed her auburn haired friend.

"Why?" Hiccups asked her.

"Because we haven't all hanged out in ages and it will be fun please" Astrid gave Hiccup the puppy dog eyes. Hiccup covered his trying not to get lost in her deep ocean blue eyes.

"Okay okay just stop doing all of that" Hiccup gestured to her.

"You just gestured all of me" Astrid teased. Hiccup and Astrid continued to make jokes and tease each other on their way to meet the gang.

///////////

Hiccup and Astrid where greeted by their friends and all sat in a circle. Hiccup next to Astrid who was next to ruffnut who sat next to her brother who was next to Snoutlout. Fishlegs couldn't come since he had the flu.

"Hey guys lets play truth or dare" Snoutlout suggested. Everyone agreed and waited anxiously.

"Okay let's see Astrid truth or dare" Snoutlout asked her.

"Dare" she told him.

"I dare you to take out your braid" Snoutlout dated her with a grin on his face. Astrid gave him the death glare and sighed. She undid the rope holding her hair together and pulled it off. Her hair fell out of its braid and flowed down her back. The light of the fire made her hair glow even more. Everyones jaws dropped. Astrid decided to change the topic.

"Tuffnut truth or dare" she asked him.

"Dare" He chose.

"I dare you to put your finger in the flames" Astrid told him.

"Phhft is that all I do that for fun" Tuffnut placed his finger in the fire.

"Ruffnut truth or dare" Her brother asked her.

"Truth" she answered.

"Who's more Attractive lout or legs" Tuffnut asked his sister who punched him in the face.

"Um I guess fishlegs" Ruffnut answered with a faint blush.

"Okay Hiccup truth or dare" Ruffnut asked the acting chief.

"Um dare" Hiccup chose nervously.

"I dare you to kiss Astrid on the lips". Ruffnut dared him. Hiccups face paled and Astrid blushed. Hiccup turned and faced Astrid she also turned. Hiccup slowly leaned in as did Astrid. Their lips touched and felt like destiny. It was like their lips where meant to be together they way they perfectly meshed together. The kiss continued with Hiccup softy holding Astrid's cheek. A high pitched wolf whistle from Tuffnut and Snoutlout broke the kiss. Hiccup and Astrid returned to their seats.

"Uh Tuffnut you can do mine for me" Hiccup told his Friend. Tuffnut had a wicked smile and face Astrid.

"Astrid truth or dare" Tuffnut asked the blonde girl. She looked up at him before answering.

"Truth" She answered.

"Okay if you were in a burning building and could only rescue one of us who would it be?" Tuffnut asked her. Astrid thought about it for a moment and Answered.

"Hiccup" Astrid said. Hiccup turned his head towards the blonde and smiled.

"Um why him" Snoutlout asked Astrid in a jealous tone.

"That wasn't the question" Astrid informed him.

"Well it's getting late we should go home now" Hiccup told his group of Friends who agreed and parted their ways. Hiccup got home and laid on his bed with a smile he fell asleep thinking if Astrid.

END

I've always wanted to do one like this.

Sorry not my best :(((((((

Please leave request
Modern or viking