Waiting out the thunderstorm

Requested by-MasterSkywalker:
Hiccup and Astrid go flying and get stuck on an unknown island.

"Your going down haddock" Astrid told Hiccup. the to vikings where currently racing to dragon island. hiccup slightly a head of Astrid and Stormfly.

"Oh really so how does my but look" Hiccup teased and Astrid gave him a playful smirk. The two continued to rave until they heard thunder and rain started fall upon them.

"We better go back" Astrid called over to him. Hiccup nodded and they started to fly back until lightning struck near Stormfly. Stormfly squawked and bucked Astrid off and flew in the direction to Berk. Astrid fell through the sky screaming hiccups name.

"Astrid!!!!!" Hiccup called as he and toothless flew down to catch her. Astrid landed in Hiccups arms and instinctively buried her head in his chest screaming and crying. They came down to heavy and toothless crashed on the ground. Hiccup and Astrid rolled on Toothless with hiccup still cradling her in his arms.

"Astrid are you okay" Hiccup asked her. Astrid groaned she tried to stand but felt a sharp pain on her lower back. Hiccup called for toothless. Hiccup could see a small cave.

"Theirs a cave up ahead do you think you can walk?" Hiccup asked her Astrid who was groaning in pain.

"No I do t think so" Astrud answered truthfully. Hiccup sighed and got an idea. He picked up Astrid and carried over to the cave bridal style with toothless folowing close behind. The entered the cave and Hiccup gently placed Astrid on the Ground. He signals toothless over and got his satchel. He took out some herbs, a cloth, a blanket and a bandage.

"Okay Astrid I need you to turn over and um lift up the bottom of your shirt" Hiccup told her blushing. Astrid blushed but obeyed. Astrid lifted up her shirt and made her back visible to Hiccup. She had a semi deep cut on her lower back. He took the cloth and sapped her cut softly cleaning up the blood. He put some herbs on her back which made hiss which hiccup apologised for. Astrid loved the way his hands gently touched her back he was so gentle and delicate. He wrapped the bandage around her lower back. Astrid put her shirt back on.

"Thanks Hiccup for everything" She thanked him and lightly kissed his cheek which made him smile.

"The cut is semi deep but should heal in about a week but get it checked out by Gothi when we returned after the storm. Hiccup got some dried fruit from his satchel and offered Astrid some which she politely declined.

"Here make a bed with this I'll sleep in Toothless's wing" Hiccup told her as he gave her a fur blanket.

"Wait hiccup do think you could um stay" Astrid asked him blushing madly. Hiccup also blushed and nodded. Hiccup got under the fur with Astrid which Astrid placed her head on his chest and started to drift off to sleep. Hiccup kissed her forehead.

"Night milady" he whispered.

Awwwwwww

Anyways thanks for the views, comments and favourites.

Also I was thinking about making a modern hiccstrid story where they both live together after finishing collage and are best friends. Everyone wants them together but they don't like each other in that way until one day they start to fall for each other.

Let me know what you think!!!

Please leave request viking or modern

Bye