Supersitions

It's now officially been a week since Hiccup and Astrid started dating. The two love sick vikings decided it would be best to keep their relationship a secret for a while. The only people who knew about this was Stoick, Gobber and Astrids mother. Gobber only knew because he caught the two lovers kissing in the forge. Hiccup and Astrid had been caught by their friends a couple of times but always awkwardly made an excuse. A situation like this occurred the day after they started dating. Hiccup and Astrid and their friends where sitting in the great hall and Hiccup and Astrid's fingers where intwined and Tuffnut noticed and asked why but they mutters some pathetic excuse.

The teens had just finished dragon training and where all talking. Astrid gave gave Hiccup a wink and he subtly nodded.

"I'm gonna go and train in the forest" Astrid announced and mounted stormfly and flew to the Forest. Soon after Astrid left Hiccup made excuses himself. The teens were staring to get suspicious.

"Something's up between them" Ruffnut studied. The rest of the teens nodded in agreement.

"I know that their best friends but they've been acting strange" Fishlegs informed his group of friends.

"Yeah I know remember a couple of days ago when they where holding hands under the table" Tuffnut said.

"And Astrid said she was going to train yet she didn't have her axe and she flew straight to the woods" Snoutlout inquired. They all stood their thinking well except Tuffnut he was confused so he just copied everyone else.

"Maybe they're dating" Fishlegs suggested. Snoutlout just sorted and wiped a tear of laughter away.
"Astrid would never date that fishbone when she could have all this" Snoutlout laughed and flexed his muscles. The group rolled their eyes at him.

"Fishlegs could be right think about Astrid and Hiccup have kissed we have all seen it, Hiccup has had a crush on Astrid since forever and Astrid always stares at him lovingly" Ruffnut said.

"Well let's say you're right why wouldn't they just tell us?" Snoutlout asked.

"I don't know but let's go find them" Ruffnut suggested. The all agreed and ran to the forest.

///////////

Hiccup and Astrid

Hiccup and Astrid where at the cove relaxing. Hiccup was leaning against a bolder and Astrid was sitting in between his legs resting her head on his chest. Astrid was listening to hiccups heart beat it was so calm gentle and it always soothed Astrid. Hiccup was Smelling Astrid's hair it smelled like fresh wild flowers. The two continued to talk and laugh.

The teens

"We've sketched every where" Tuffnut complained. Ruffnut had dragged them all out to Ravens point.

"Okay we'll head back" As soon as Ruffnut finished her sentence she heard a familiar giggle. They all turned the heads to the direction of the sound. After 5 minutes of silently walking they could see a cove with stormfly and toothless resting which meant that hiccup and Astrid would be there.

"Look" Fishlegs pointed at two people. The teens gasped they saw Astrid sitting on Hiccups lap kissing. They stopped kissing and started talking and the teens could only just make out what they were saying. They could hear the words love and you.

"WHAT!!!!!" Snoutlout yelled. The annoying voice disturbed the two loving vikings and they turned to see a jealous Snoutlout and a shocked ruff, tuff and Fishlegs. The 4 teens climbed down the rocks and walked to the two lovers who off each other standing up and blushing.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hiccup asked annoyingly. The other teens looked around pretending to be interested in a rock.

"We would like an answer" Astrid demanded. Ruffnut sighed and spoke up.

"Are you two dating?" Ruffnut simply asked. Hiccup and Astrid looked at each before answering.

"Yes" They both answered.

"Well I don't care because I'm over you Astrid isn't that right babe" Snoutlout said wiggled his eyebrows to Ruffnut.

"Ewwwwwwww"she groaned.

"Why didn't you tell us" Fushlegs ask sounding a bit hurt.

"We didn't want you guys to go crazy" Astrid answered truthfully.

"Like we would do that" Snoutlout said.

"I call being Hiccups best man!!!" Tuffnut yelled. Hiccup and Astrid blushed.

"We aren't getting married!!!!!" Hiccup and Astrid yelled in sync which only caused them the blush more.

"What no way hiccups my cousin so I should be the best man" Snoulout informed Tuffnut.

"But u called it first" Tuffnut told him.

"Guys no one is getting married okay where sorry we didn't to you but please try and her it a secret from the rest if the village" Hiccup pleaded.

"Fine" the 4 teens agreed.

"Could you guys please leave" Astrid asked she as was Hiccup annoyed that their alone time was interrupted.

"Why so you guys can continue sucking face" Snoutlout teased. Hiccup and Astrid shot him a glare before the 4 teens left the couple. It was safe to say that their secret relationship didn't stay very secret for long.

Done

Thankyou guys so much for the reviews, comments and favourites!!!!!!.

Please leave request !!!!!!
Viking or modern please xxxxxx

Bye !!!!!