Um hey mum

Emelie-Skobber1; Hiccup and Astrid making out and Valka comes in but doesn't say anything till hiccup is about to take of Astrids shirt.

Post HTTYD 2

Hiccup and Astrid's relationship was admired by everyone in the village even before they started dating. Many relationships on Berk where forced upon a contract either between two tribes or two clans. So when a relationship was made for love on Berk everyone would know.

Hiccup and Astrid shared a bond that could never be broken. They're relationship was full of love and intimacy. Yes intimacy, Hiccup and Astrid over their intimacy moments and treasured them since other couples only slept together in order to produce a child. So when Hiccup and Astrid started to take things to the next level the whole island knew about it. Because of the islands knowledge on their relationship it was impossible to be alone.

Hiccup and Astrid Had often been caught tangled in the forge with hiccup Shirtless and Astrid straddling his lap. Since Hiccup became Chief intimacy moments where hard ti have but some how the couple would managed.

At the moment Hiccup finished his duties early and started to feed Toothless.

Knock

Knock

The wooden hallow sound got Hiccups attention as he was finished feeding Toothless. Hiccup opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Astrid.

"Evening milady" Hiccup greeted and opened the door for her to enter and did. Hiccup shut the door and as soon as it shut Astrid pounced onto him and attacked him with hungry kisses. Hiccup recovered from the shock and kisses her back with equal passion. Hiccups hands trailed down her slim sides and stopped at her waist as Astrid hands tangled them self in his auburn locks. The couple continued to kiss around the house. Hiccups tongue licked Astrid's lip begging for entrance which she complied.Their younger clashed and fought for dominance. Hiccup detached his lips from Astrid's and kissed her neck and travelled to her ear.

"I missed you so much" Hiccup growled into her ear. Astrid only response was a nod and a seductive moan. They continued to walk throught the house with heir lips still attached. The couple made it up the stairs to Hiccups bedroom where they fell onto the bed. Hiccup underneath Astrid who was above him straddling his lap. The two continued to make out. Astrid hands went under Hiccups shirt where she felt is muscles. She took off Hiccups shirt and through it away and continued to kiss him fiercely.

Down stairs Valka had just entered her Home. She could hear weird noises coming from her Sons bedroom and walked up the stairs. What Valka saw shocked her. She saw a shirtless hiccup with his hands under Astrids skirt rubbing her clothes thighs butt and Astrid straddling him and kissing his neck. Valka didn't speak she just continued to stare at the couple. She watched her sons hands travel out of Astrids skirt and up to the hem of Astrids top and slowly start to take it off. Valka finally thought she should speak up.

"Aahm" a fake cough interrupted the two love sick vikings. The two young adults turn their heads to Valka who has her hand over mouth trying to hide the giggles. Hiccup and Astrid still in their original position nervously chuckle.

"Um hey mum",