A night to remember

Its that time of year again on Berk, Snoggletog.Why they chose such a stupid name still remains a mystery. Today was the day of the Snoggletog feast where mistletoes and missing toes come out.

But sadly the dragons had to leave to go and have their babies. Hiccup repaired Toothless's prothstetic tale so he could fly solo again.

Hiccup has been trapped in the forge for days finishing orders for the village. He was also finishing his special gift for Astrid. He made her a necklace made from gronkle iron and had ocean blue pendent. He was still trying to figure out how to give it to her.

////////////////

The hall was crowded with vikings cheering and singing. Everyone was dressed in their finest gowns and furs including the twins. The teens where seated at their table but where missing one member.

"Hey doesn't anyone know where Astrid is?" Hiccup asked his friends.

"Oh does someone miss their girlfriend" Snoutlout teased and the others laughed at a blushing Hiccup.

"She isn't my girlfriend guys" Hiccup told them.

"Yeah but you want her to be don't you" Ruffnut ask with a teasing grin. Before they could answer the Heard the great hall doors opens and all turned their heads towards whoever was walking in. They saw a beautiful blonde girl wearing a silk cream dress that went to her knees wearing golden sandals and had her hair flowing down her back. The teens where are shocked they've never seen Astrid in a dress before she looked absolutely stunning. Astrid walked over to her friends and sat next to hiccup. Everyone was starring at her and it began to make her feel a bit self conscious.

"What" Astrid asked annoyingly. everyone just looked away. As the the time went by Hiccup and Astrid where the only ones left at the table.

"You look really nice Astrid" Hiccup manger to choke out with out stuttering. Astrid blushed and smiled.

"Thanks you clean up pretty nicely too" Astrid teased. Slow romanic music started to play and hiccup got an idea.

"May I have the dance milady?" Hiccup asked and stood up holding his arm out.

"Of course you can kind sir" Astrid giggled and linked arms with him and followed him to the dance floor.

They reached the middle of the dance floor and hiccup took Astrids hand and placed in his. Astrid placed her other hand on his shoulder and Hiccup shyly put his on her waist. Astrid followed Hiccups lead. When the music started to die down Astrid unconsciously rested her head on his chest. Once the dance was over they went and sat in the corner of the great hall.

"Astrid close your eyes" Hiccup told her in a angelic tone.

"Um okay" Astrid said confusingly.

"Don't open them till I tell you to and put out your hands" Hiccup told her which she complied. Hiccup took a deep breath and leaned in and kissed her softly. The kiss lasted 10 seconds till hiccup pulled back and got out a box and placed in her hands and quickly walked away. Astrid slowly opened her eyes and saw hiccup was no where to be found. She looked at the wooden box and opened. She gasped when she saw to beautiful necklace. She noticed their was a not attached that read.....

Dear Astrid

Happy Snoggletog

Love hiccup

Astrid smiled and and placed a small kiss on the note and slowly wakes out of the great hall smiling and Blushing. That was certainly a night she would always remember.