Start if something new

Okay so this is my first modern story.
Requested by-iloveastry_614
Hiccup and Astrid being frienimies but end up together.

Astrids POV.

Great another day of school. To be truthful I actually like school id like it more if that stupid Hiccup wasn't their. Hiccup comes first in everything and I always come second. He beats me in sport, music and academics which is annoying because in all of my classes. we hang out with the same group of people just we don't talk at all but we were best friends when we where you get. But I can't help get distracted by his forest green beautful.... wait what I'm doing I'm not falling for him... maybe

No ones POV.

Astrid arrived at school and headed to her first class English. She entered the class room and sat at a spare desk. The a Auburn hairs boy entered the class room entered and sat next to Astrid.

"Okay class listen up I'm going to pair you off for your next assignment. so lets see jack and elsa, hiccup and Astrid..............."

"Okay get in you pairs and discuss which author you want to write about"

Everyone got in the pairs and started to discus the assignment.

Hiccups POV

She still so beautiful... Hiccul stop focus she's you enemy.

"Okay I'm Astrid what author are you interested in doing ?" I ask her. She looked at me with her ocean blue eyes.

"I was thinking JK Rowling" she told me. I nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good we can work at me house if you like?"

"Sure sounds cool I'll see you after school" she replied. The bell rang and everyone left.

////////////////

No ones POV

Astrid arrived at the haddock residence and knocked on the door. Hiccup opened the door and greeted her and let her in.

"We'll head to my room" Hiccup told her. Astrid nodded and walked up stairs.

////////////

Hiccups POV

Astrids just amazing. mum brought popcorn up for us and we need up have a popcorn fight.

"It's getting late I better go home" Astrid said looking at the time on her phone.

"I'll walk you out" I told her.

"Such a gentlemen" Astrid teased.

"Ah well I guess I am" I said. Astrid giggled. they walk down stairs and got to the front door.

"Hey Astrid um can I have your number?" I ask her nervously.

"Yeah of corse" she replied with a faint blush. We gave each other our numbers.

2 weeks later
No ones POV

Hiccup and Astrid had gotten so close with each other with in two weeks and it didn't go unnoticed. They would go the the beach together all the time a their friends started to call them love birds. Hiccup and Astrid didn't mind because they both like each other a lot but are to shy to admit it.

"Hey Astrid can ask you a question?" Hiccup asked his best friend. they where currently lying on the sand at the beach.

"Sure" she replied.

"Okay I like this girl but I'm not sure if she likes me back or not" Hiccup told her. Astrids heart broke she felt like she could cry but she held in the tears.

"Is that so what she like?" Astrid asked. Hiccup smiled and looked at her.

"Well she's beautiful, pretty has gorgeous blonde hair the most majestic blue eyes she's also my best friend" Hiccup hinted.

"Wait I'm your best...." Astrid finally got what he was saying and smiled at him and then leaned in and kissed him. They pulled apart smiling at each other. That was the start of something new.

Done !!!!!!!

Leave request
Modern or Viking

Bye!!!!!!