Hot in the forge

Hiccup was currently in the forge crafting new weapons. It was a particular hot day in Berk and instead of hanging out with his Friends he was forced to be stuck in the forge on the hottest day of the year. Hiccup finished sharpening a sword and put it in a pile with the others. He wiped the sweat beads from his forehead and sighed.

"Oh gods it's hot today" Hiccup said to no one. He ran one of his hand through his semi long auburn hair. He reached the hem of his tunic and and pulled it over his head exposing his toned stomach. He threw the tunic into the back room and continued to work.

///////////////

Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs and Snoutlout where all in the dragon academy sitting on the cool concrete floor.

"Why don't we go get hiccup" Astrid suggested. Her friends look at her and Ruffnut smirks before making a comment.

"Of course you want to see Hiccup" Ruff teased. The 4 16 years olds snickered at the blushing Astrid.

"If we get him we can all go to the beach and cool off" Astrid suggested ignoring Ruffnuts comment. At the word Beach they all get up and walk to the forge.

///////////

Forge

The 5 teens arrived at the forge and the sight they saw shocked them. They saw a shirtless hiccup standing over the furness. The scrawny little Hiccup the new was completely different. He had a 4 pack of very defined abs the sweat from his forehead ran down is vist travelling down to his abs.His leggings where stuck to his legs due to the sweat and was showing of his toned legs. The 5 teens jaws where wide open, theirs no way fishbone could have abs. Fishlegs passed out from shock, Tuffnut and Snoutlout looked jealous and ruff and Astrid where flushed. Hiccup turned his head and saw his friends.

"Uh hey guys" Hiccup greeted casually not knowing why is friends are acting strange.

"Where the hell did you get abs!!!!!" Snoutlout yelled at his cousin. Hiccup just looked down at his solid 4 pack and laughed.

"I've been working in the forge since I was 5 something good had to come out of it" Hiccup explained whilst laughing and continued to work. Astrid was the first one to recover she walked into the forge casually.

"So we wondering if you wanted to come to the beach with us" Astrid asked her Best friend with a faint blush on her cheeks. Hiccup smiled at her and nodded and grabbed his shirt and put it back on a d walked out with his 4 friends. Fishlegs was still on conscious so they decided to leave him. No one ever called hiccup a fishbone for a long time.

Hey I made and chapter earlier but it got deleted so I just quickly made this one.

Leave request please!!!!!!!
Viking or modern.

Byeeeeeeee