Chapter 1

...

Hi, welcome to this... SMH It's originally a remake since the first one got EGHEM deleted EGHEM by someone, I don't know who it was trust me--

But either way, I hope you enjoy this book and somehow made your day a little bit better.

the art above is made by Ekita_Kuro

Edited: 12/23/2020

...

Ah, the modern times when people are the most corrupted, perfect heaven for all the contracted mercenaries to come out to play and make plenty of money, and currently your occupation is that of a mercenary, it was an excellent season to farm a ton of cash. Hearing many footsteps and all was- wait a minute...footsteps??? 

"GET HER!!" GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE THE BOMB GO OFF FUCK--

"SHE'S OVER THERE!!" Hearing the guards started to scream in your direction made your legs instinctively speed up the paste trying not to get caught by any of them, NOT TODAY SATAN!!

"SHIT! OKAY WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EXIT!?!" you screamed on your microphone that was hidden inside your jacket while ignoring the gunshots behind you, I'm trying not to get caught BUT RIGHT NOW HES NOT RESPONDING!!! 

"OI HURRY THE FUCK UP AND REPLY SMARTASS!! OR I MIGHT GET MY ASS INTO PRISON"

"NDJCHSABSAJLK uhhhhhhh GO LEFT!!" Hearing that from Leon, you took a sharp left to see a glass window, you ended up crashing through it and dropped down to the ground level from the third floor.

You didn't waste any time and hid behind a tree for shelter far away from the building within the dark forest, hearing a loud boom you smiled tiredly finally ending today's task hearing buzzing from your pocket made you cursed under your breath as you laid back on the tree tiredly.

"Ah shit, here we go again" you grabbed my phone to see many miss calls from my brothers making you stare at it for a while debating whether or not to call them back.

"Your brothers?" Your partner asked, hearing him stopped typing on his keyboard.

"yeah" I hope my brothers don't do anything stupid, you thought to yourself pocketing your phone on your pants as you stood up and brushed your clothes from the dust. "Don't worry its nothing serious"

"I see, well the mission was successful, you should go patch yourself in my place Y/n, there's some soba in my place if you want some"  He replied continuing on his work.

"Awesome, I'll be there soon" you then jump through the forest, tree to tree to get into his apartment while enjoying the nighttime feeling the cold breeze passed by you ever so lightly. Once you got to the town you started to jump roof to roof, seeing this many people at night time made you worried knowing there are demons lurking around here.