Mini story SPECIAL!! pt. 3

Okay so I accidentally pressed publish when I'm writing this in my grandma's house which was amusing for me

For this one, I kinda tried my best to make the story much more longer so idk what you guys think about it LMFAO not to mention I rushed this one like sonic.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEZUKO CHAN!!! HOOT HOOT!

Just noticed her birthday is the same date as my father so I shook--

I wish you all a happy Christmas and have fun with your family and enjoy this mini-story special!!!

The author Of Kny didn't give some of the last names who will be introduced in today's story so I picked them my own!

...

You sat on your desk writing down some scores after the English test that they had, some are good and some are bad, you were surprised seeing your sibling's descendant's English scores...

Were very bad.

Well some of them at least.

Pulling their papers to your face, you sighed tiredly remembering what happened in the last four weeks made you dizzy, not to mention the lecture that Yushiro went on for hours.

Though you kept eating and visiting the lover's restaurant after that incident, chatting away with Mitsuri while her husband looks at you with jealousy with his heterochromatic eyes, and as usual you bully him.

Although you do that a lot, you were just happy to see them finally together after all these years.

And you couldn't help wanting to meet the former wind hashira.

The conversation that you had with Yushiro this morning was something, you kept thinking of his reaction when you told him about the KAMABOKO SQUAD (minus Inosuke) reincarnations.

And it was a treasure.

~~

"Hey, Yushiro?" 

"What is it?" He questioned while sitting on his couch comfortably with a cup of blood on his hand while the other one softly caressed Chachamaru's fluffy fur letting the cat purrs filled the silent room.

"You know my bro and sis have children and the children grew up and then have the Bebe and then the Bebe grew up and–"

"Y/n just get straight to the point" he spoke irritated on how you sometimes can't explain something simply and has to confuse him, although it is amusing to him.

Yushiro ✨elegantly✨ drinks the blood while waiting for you to ramble the things you wanted to speak about.

You gulped, debating on whether or not to tell him about their descendant, you just don't know how'd he react.

"So uh... I found Tanjiro's, Nezuko's, Zenitsu's, and Kanao's descendant–" the boy quickly spits his blood causing your eyes to widen.

"WHAT???"

"I know right–" He quickly grabbed you by the collar shutting you up, uncomfortable on how close your face with his by this point.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DESCENDANT???"

"I mean they look like them... Too much, if you see them with your own eyes of course– ACK What the FUCK!"

"TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM I WANT TO SEE THEM WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!"