Mini Story SPECIAL!!

AHHHHHH 2.6K??? HOWLY SHIT MATE! Thank you for all your support!

Apologies for not publishing a chapter UMU

THOUGH THIS IS FOR 2.6K VIEWS SPECIAL WOOO!!! AND YES ill make a continuation of this if we hit a 3K

SPOILERS ON Kimetsu no Yaiba ENDING!

...

You woke up being greeted by Chachamaru standing on your chest, you grunted a little making the cat jump off, you wiped your eyes with your gloved hands trying to stay awake instead of going to bed again. You immediately remembered you got a job as an English teacher in a high school which led you to shot up and get ready for the day.

You got downstairs and whipped up some breakfast by putting bread on the toaster you left it by going to the basement, you saw Yushiro sitting in front of a canvas painting none other than Tamayo herself, thankfully there was no window making him safe to roam around the basement without getting burnt to crisp, you quietly walked down the stairs and peered the painting behind him without him noticing.

"Ehhh I forgot you don't sleep" you spoke making him flinch, surprised that you were there, to begin with.

"CAN YOU NOT?!" He shouted.

"Lol nope!" You chuckled "You've been at this at what? twelve hours?"

"fourteen" he murmured which you did hear.

"Huh... that's why it looks life-like"

"Are you going to work?"

"Oh yeah, I'm just whipping some breakfasts, want some?"

"No"

"Okay grumpy grumps" a sudden irk mark appeared on his forehead as he hits your arm harshly.

"STOP BEING ANNOYING AND GO AWAY ALREADY!" you glared at him while rubbing your arm to ease the pain. 

"Okay, whom the fuck buys you paint and brushes on day time huh!? ME! so pay some respect asshole!"

"Tch, whatever Y/n. Are you the only Kamado who's like this?" he sneered while beating the devil out of his paintbrush.

"Probably, anyways you have to call me by L/n now since I changed my last name..." You murmured the last part.

"Oh..." He stopped moving his hand from painting the canvas at that moment, a light sigh left his lips as he turns to look at you "Thank god I don't have to say that stupid name again" you scowl at him and gave him your finest middle finger.

"FUCK YOU MINTY FRESH SHIT!"

"OH STOP BEING SUCH A CHILD!" he swatted your hand away "now leave me alone and buy some titanium white after your work, I'm running out of it and by some brushes as well" he turns back on the canvas and continues to work on the painting.

"Yessir" you grumbled, you got upstairs leaving Yushiro alone in the basement with Chachamaru on his side, once the toast was done you ate it silently with many Nutella after eating the delicious food you got up and get your bag getting ready for the new day as an English teacher.

You stopped for a minute looking at your reflection in the mirror near the front door, seeing the hanafuda earring that dangled on your left ear, Tanjiro gave you long ago before you moved with Yushiro, while the other one was kept with him.

Viewing your plum red eyes made you furrow your eyebrow together, you hated it. It reminds you of that demon who made you like this to this day, you couldn't die from the sun, you couldn't die from poison, you couldn't die from the nirichin blade, and lastly, there is no antidote to heal it...