Chapter 16

A soft snore came from your sleeping body as you curled up hugging your pillow, a light shines through the window making its way towards your eyelids, feeling the warm lights shining on your peaceful face you woke up quietly, sitting up from your soft futon, you rubbed your eyes adjusting to see a messy room with a boom box and music disc all over the floor. 

Oh, shit someone was vibing here?

Your eyes sifted towards the sleeping figure sitting near a wall beside you

It was Giyu, curled up into a ball while his back laid on the wall behind him, seeing the soft blanket covered him, you sighed knowing the cause why you'd sometimes shivered in your sleep, but couldn't help but try to remember yesterday events. 

All of it was a blur for you meaning you couldn't remember anything yesterday, any mission, killing demons, nothing, you curse under your breath trying to remember something.

You rubbed your head feeling a sudden headache attacking your brain. Smelling the air, the smell of alcohol hit you making you worried.

"The fuck-" you smelled your breath once more, and that's when you realized.

You drank alcohol

Again 

FUCK! I DANK AGAIN!?! WHY WOULD I DRINK??? IM FUCKING UNDERAGE AND THAT WAS ONE TIME! HHHHHH

You were panicking at the moment remembering the last time you drank. You were at a casino for a mission, and you accidentally drank an alcohol drink that time and two random men that time took you in trying to make you sober, you couldn't remember their faces though.

Leon had to get you out there and he was laughing the whole time getting you out from the hotel that the two men brought you, they were nice enough to help Leon with the situation. 

That's what Leon told you since you couldn't remember anything the next day, he described one of them as a suicidal maniac and one of them as a blond nerd. You couldn't remember those people at all.

But now this was different, this was with Giyu and you had no idea what happened, your best bet is to wait until the pillar wakes up and after that, you could interrogate him.

Hearing a sudden creek behind you, you turn to see an old lady, widening your eyes, your best guess that you're in a wisteria house somewhere in Japan. You got up quietly and hurried to the door to bow down before the woman, seeing how you had a boom box and CD's meant at night you must be Vibing loud.

"Ekkk! I am so so sorry If I disturbed your sleep! It was unmannered of me to do so! I hope you could forgive me and my actions! apologies!!" you shouted in a quiet way trying to be careful not to wake up Giyu

"Ah, it's alright, I could barely hear things now" the woman chuckled making you sigh in relief "I've made breakfast, please follow me" you obeyed and followed the lady downstairs to the dining area, the smell of delicious breakfast filled your nostrils within a second

"OH SHIT! Is that tempura that I smell?" the woman nodded making you smile, hurrying towards the dining area you saw your breakfast neatly placed on the dining table 

You bowed towards the old lady thanking her for the food and soon you at the whole thing in one go with no mercy.

While you're at it you try to remember yesterday's event, you remembered yesterday you must've held a meeting with Oyakata-sama about making the demon slayer corps known to the government since you recall the date to be yesterday, and left before the hashira could come to take your first mission as a demon slayer.

Oh yeah, I probably gave Genya the new shotgun, I hope he keeps it away from Sanemi cuz if he knew I'm probably going to die, but what mission did I take yesterday??? I'll ask Oyakata-sama later...

wait...

where is my bird...

My bird...

My parrot...

Talking...

Annoying Bastard...

RIN TIN TIN CAN TALK! 

OH MY GOD! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT-

"Y/n-"

"AH!" you fell off from your chair hearing your name being called so suddenly, you soon looked at the culprit seeing those black locks made you realized it was Giyu's, you soon rushed to sit up, feeling the pain spread made you wince.

"Oh... Hi Ocean man- ACK! MY NECK... My back... Lick my-"

"Please not that song again Y/n, I heard enough from last night to take brain damage now, and please call me Giyu" he sat down beside the fallen table, you sighed handling your neck feeling the pain still stings.

"Alright then... Is it because you felt old?" you snorted while getting up, the pillar was about to answer but then he realized something crucial.

"You... forgot?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, I forgot because SOMEHOW I DRANK ALCOHOL AGAIN!!" you slammed the dining table in frustration "Do you remember HOW THE FUCK DID I EVEN DRANK ALCOHOL??? Or WHAT happened yesterday?" he sighed in relived making you confused

"Y/n Inside voices please"

"Sorry Ocean- I mean Giyu" you paused for a moment "Anyways what did I do yesterday?"

"You went on your first mission as a demon slayer and got bored and went to this town to kill many demons lurking around here" he grabbed the green tea carefully and drank it

"But were you there when I was drinking??" you sat down across him, he took a second before responding.

"...ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ"

"WHAT!?! MAYBE??? OKAY IM GOING AROUND TOWN ILL BE BACK!!"

"Wait, hold on-" a loud bang can be head as you close the front door harshly "Well shit"

AOGH FUCK!

I am so so so sorry I haven't been publishing a lot since now I have a second book to write so I am very sorry HHHH, though I'll try to post twice a week or once per week.

Anyways have a good day everyone! AND WHAT THE FUCK??? 2,2K??? THANK YOU SOO MUCH tf I'm sobbing GHAHAH  ok I need to stop sobbing- anyways thank you again for reading this garbage that I love to write!