Mini Story SPECIAL!! pt.2

Did you know that I cry when the Haikyuu manga finished?
GAHAHAHA
I cried myself to sleep after I read the last manga

Though

I'm going to miss those dumbasses

Thank you for everything Furudate UWU

And thank you for 3.2k UWU!!

Sorry for the bad drawing its a doodle, also sorry for the bad writing its kinda rushed and long. WATCH OUT FOR ANGST BOIISSS

...

"Bag, check. Paint and brushes for the idiot in the basement, check. Meeting familiar faces in school, fucking check. Now time to go home and sleep." You let out a tired yawn as you stroll down the sidewalk. To be honest, you want to look around the town more, you heard there was a restaurant that was filled with snakes decoration, you wanted to check it out and also eat there because your stomach is grumbling like a damn bear.

Pulling out your flip phone you texted the man behind the paintings with irritation.

Dee-hee-mon
EY! Minty
Got ur stuff!

Minty
Okay good
Head home now
I need them

Dee-hee-mon
Nah I wanna eat first
Brb bitch

Minty
Watch your mouth Kamado

Dee-hee-mon
I'm texting you fuckin idiot

Minty
Well aren't you little shit

Dee-hee-mon
Shut up you tiny pp

You closed your phone with a heavy sigh as you put it in your bag and headed to the restaurant with curiosity.

Entering the place, you admired the many decorations that were placed around the room, you sat down on the stool and grab the nearest menu on the table, reviewing the pages of delicious food you wanted to order someone's favorite food.

Salmon Daikon

It's been a long time since you had one, last time you had the dish it was with old grandpa Giyu who happily offered to eat it with you and Tanjiro.

It was the last time he was able to eat the dish.

And thankfully.

The food was delicious.

You sat there staring at the food with fondness, unbeknownst to you a familiar girl was standing in front of you waiting patiently to take your order.

"Hello, miss! Are you ready to order?" a soft voice called in front of you, you've heard it before and you realized it belonged to, your eyes shifted towards the woman who happily looked at you with a soft smile.

Her long pink hair that fades into a beautiful green was something so long that you haven't seen, her braids were stylized as you remembered making your eyes widen at the fact that she looks so much like her.

Mitsuri-San?

"Are you ready to order ma'am?" he tilted her head to the side while holding her pen and notepad. You were snapped out from your thoughts after hearing her voice again.

"A-ah yes! I-I would like a Salmon Daikon with green tea please" you asked nervously making the girl giggle like an angel she is causing your heart to hurt. You reminded her of a little child trying to order food without their parents, though just seeing you she felt a wave of nostalgia hit her.