Chapter 20

IM BACK FROM HELL!! That is School and test better than ever!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

pls end me

Anyways I HAVE COME FROM MY HIATUS! BACK AT IT AGAIN ON CRUSTY CREAM!! WITH MORE DANK MEMES THAN EVER GHAHAHA!!

THANK U FOR THE VIEWS!! BRO I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WILL GO KABOOM Ill do the special next and it's gonna be a long one!

Thank you again for the 6.3k!

Stay healthy folks!!

...

"Y/n! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

"Why the hell should I?"

"Because I didn't know!"

"WELL, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! YOU'RE MY KOHAI FOR GOD SAKE! IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DYING OR INJURED QUICKLY CALL AN AMBULANCE OR NINE ONE ONE!! OR QUICKLY HELP THEM!!"

"I DONT HAVE A PHONE Y/N!!"

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SO I COULD BUY YOU ONE!! PHONES ARE IMPORTANT FOR COMMUNICATION YOU MORON!!"

"IM SORRY!"

"DONT APOLOGIZE TOO MUCH YOU PRECIOUS LITTLE SHIT!!"

The others stared at you with a deadpan expression seeing you aggressively scolding Tanjiro and him trying to apologize, this has been going on for a good thirty minutes while multitasking making a burial for the deceased inside that was left inside the mansion.

Zenitsu stared at you for a moment wanting to hear your emotions or thoughts because for the first time in his life he couldn't hear what you were thinking making him more and more curious about you, yet scared of the unknown.

He didn't notice that you've turned towards the blonde with a scowl across your face.

"OI! BLONDE HEAD LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT ME??" the boy flinched at your hoarse voice making your eyes widen on itself hearing it "OH FUCK MY LIFE MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE SHIT LIKE MY BROTHER" you complained grasping your throat lightly.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked carefully making you more and more disappointed at the boy, but you were thankful that he cared at least.

"I-... You know what? fuck this, don't talk to me until I'm calm enough to talk to because I feel like I'm going to go on a genocide run through Japan like the other unemotional bitch out there" Everyone ended up looking at you worriedly but for the kids, they were just confused as ever.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" A shout came from behind causing some to flinch or even screech like Zenitsu, while you stood there questioning your life after hearing the annoying shout that came from the beautiful man. "FIGHT ME!! FIGHT ME!!" The man rushed towards you and finally stopped seeing the sight of you holding a rock with the others shaping the dirt to look like a proper grave.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" he pointed to all of us, you continued to make the burial ignoring the beautiful faces boar making him irritated "HEY!!"

"Its a burial" Tanjiro replied.

"HAH!?"

"You should help us too uh.... what's your name?"

"INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! THE ONE WHO WILL KICK HER ASS!! NOW GET YOUR BUTT HERE SO I COULD KICK IT!!" he pointed towards you which you gave him your finest middle finger.

"TOUGH TALK! FOR A FELLOW WITH A SMALL COCK!!" You spoke in a cocky manner. Zenitsu quickly closed all of the ears the kids had and stare at you in disbelief ( 0:< ), Tanjiro looked at you with an angry face of his face disjointed that you spoke such harsh words ( D:<) and Inosuke is raging by this point ( >:( ).

"ILL BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOUR UGLY FACE ONCE YOU COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!"

"OBJECTION!!" The blonde boy scream taking yours and the other's attention as he proudly stood up. "EVERY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL YOU UNCULTURED BOAR!! HOW DARE YOU CALL HER UGLY!!"

"HAH!? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YOU DUMB BANANA!?!?"

"BANANA!? BRO HE LOOKS LIKE FRENCH FRIES! GET YOUR OOMPA LOOMPA GREEN MOUNTAIN DEW EYES FIXED YA TURD!!" you fired back to Inosuke pointing at both of his eyes. Zenitsu stared at you confusedly not knowing why you would call him french fries.

"WHY AM I A FRENCH FRY!?!? I AM DEFENDING YOU!!!"

"BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE IS A POTATO AND WE ARE ALL DELICIOUS FRENCH FRIES THAT EVERYONE LIKES!!! SPREAD THEM FUCKING POSITIVITY BITCH!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! But first, can we all stop screaming? My ears are hurting right now" The boy spoke closing his ears making Tanjiro worried as ever.

"ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME!?" Inosuke shouted thinking it was a challenge like the dumbass he is.

"Inosuke can you not be a bitch and SHUT THE FUCK UP??" You posed your hand with your thumb and index finger touching each other to make an ok sign.

"HAH!? DROP DEAD OLD LADY!!!"

"IM NOT OLD!! IM SEVENTEEN YOU DUMBASS!!"

~~

All of you bid goodbyes to the children and followed Tanjiro's crow to a wisteria house with the others, you didn't complain only staying quiet after feeling the pain rushed through you. You forgot that the previous wisteria house that you went to didn't provide any aid because you rushed to the next mission without checking up to the doctor, thus making some of your injuries get much worse.

Remembering this made you want to hit your head to a tree Inosuke style three times on how you keep forgetting to call the doctor. Usually, there was always Leon to aid you after a mission but now you work like a demon slayer that goes on missions alone.

Your sudden silence made Tanjiro and Zenitsu concerned, but for Inosuke, he just takes this as a victory royal thinking you forfeit the battle that you both unknowingly had.

When you finally got there, you quickly change into the purple yukata that the old lady provided. You were now sitting on the dining table eating with the others. You munched down your food carefully still feeling the throbbing pain on your cheek.

"Use your chopsticks" Zenitsu spoke pausing on taking one of his tempura to see Inosuke eating with his hand like a barbaric ma. He then took some of your food making Zenitsu and Tanjiro shook.

He then grinned while looking at you and taking your food once more. This made you irritated of course but you couldn't help that it reminded of your little brother Genya that always be your cheeky little bastard who will steal your snacks secretly. You gave in giving him your snacks when he wanted it knowing that made him happy.

And currently, Inosuke is reminding you of that.

It was more surprising that you're not mad. Usually, you would have thrown that person to the window by now since its YOUR food and YOURS only so YOU'LL get to choose who gets it and it will always be Genya.

Bc, you loaf him UwU.

For Sanemi?

Fuck him, he makes his own food.

"Inosuke! You shouldn't take food from her without her permission!" The burgundy boy scolded making Inosuke's eyebrows furrowed together. "If you want more you could've asked me I'd be happy to give you some of mine!"

Inosuke looked at him and groans in defeat on how you didn't take his bait, you just made an exception since you knew the rascal would try to flame you to fight him.

You would.

But then again you were tired.

After the meal, you went to your separate room from the boys and awaited for the checkup, the doctor came and checked your injury.

Surprise surprise it's severe, with five fractured ribs and a swollen cheek.

You shouldn't have taken a selfie with the demons, but it was worth it.

You lay on your soft bed while you heard the boys bicker on the other room beside yours, you shifted to the other side of the bed shutting your eyes for another attempt to sleep, but you cant causing your body to turn itself forcing your to face the blank wall.

"Well this is boring..."