Chapter 18

HI! I forgot Tokito's birthday!

Thank you for your time.

...

"The hell? Is this an abandoned mansion?" you questioned looking at the large dirty abandoned house. You instinctively pinched your nose as a stinky smell crossed your nose.

Man this house stinks

"Yes, CAW!! now go do your job I need to pee or something! CAW!" the parrot flew away leaving you alone to continue the mission. You sighed and pull out your phone and earphone, putting it on your ears you called someone in a group chat and walked towards the mansion smelling blood.

"What's wrong Y/n," Leon asked as you approached a dead body that was laying on the ground. 

"I may or may not drank a bottle of sake last night" you spoke getting a stick and started poking the dead corpse.

"Holy shit, why aren't you dead?" He questioned.

Trying to act as best as he could.

"Yeah, I questioned that a lot, anyways I forgot what happened yesterday. So Kowalski, analysis." You sighed and threw the stick back, putting your katana down and you started to make a grave for the dead man while having a conversation.

"Figured-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS CALLING IN THE GROUP CHAT??!!" a loud roar came from the earbuds the sound of Bakugo screaming made you wince.

"Because we can, now help me figure this out, Rico"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I AM NOT RICO!"

"Shut up Rico, I'm having a word with Kowalski"

"Y/n, I am not a penguin" Leon spoke lazily to you know you'll just probably ignore it. 

"O-Oh hey Y/n! How are you doing?" a soft voice from the other side called, it was broccoli boy Midoriya.

"Hi there sunshine, I'm doing fine, except last night I got drunk and forgot everything that happened yesterday"

"I-is that so?" he stuttered feeling extremely worried about what happened last night, Giyu somehow can access your phone and alerted the three agents, they quickly deleted all yours and theirs text messages with the help of Leon that indicated what happened last night.

"SHUT THE HELL UP DEKU!!" The Pomeranian barked, scared that you might catch on knowing that you're stupidly smart.

But in reality, you were confused as ever.

"Bakugo could you not scream? I can hear it from my office" another coolio voice entered the chat.

"HA!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!"

"Dear God, I don't know how All might handle the three of you" Leon sweatdropped, you ignored the four of them as you grabbed the corpse and dropped it in the grave hearing a loud thud after.

"Oh shit I dropped the corpse, SORRY!!" you shouted to the dead body for your rudeness.

"Y/n are you killing someone?" Leon furrowed his eyebrow hearing the sound of dirt from his phone. "Wait- you're burying someone?"

"No I just found a dead body on the way to my mission, it looks like a demon killed him" you smelled the demonic scent on the man's clothing and skin. You estimated that he was yeeted off the roof or something.

"That's... scary..." Deku stuttered out, imagining what the corpse may look.

"Oh, Midoriya you haven't seen anything yet, wanna see a selfie of her with a demon?" Leon offered.