Chapter 2

Noah's POV

Entering the parking lot with Parker the dumbass by my side, we were arguing about who was dumber (Obviously him).

"You called a girl Caramel, FRICKEN CARAMEL!" Parker exclaimed.

"Were you trying to be smooth?" he questioned. Rubbing my neck with a shrug, I replied, "Well when you put it like that, I sound dumb, like really dumb and we both know I am certainly not."

Patting my back, he snorted, "Well your grades say otherwise."

After a few moments of silence, I hear Parker next to me ask, "Yo, isn't that Cath?"

With a shrug I respond, "I think so, call her over."

"YOO CATH!" Parker hollers catching up to them me joining shortly after him.

"Hey Park," a tall blond with a small awkward smile replied. Noticing the short beauty next to her, I look over to see her already looking up to me.

Responding with a small smile and a wink, I smirked, "Caramel, you really are obsessed with me."

She responds with a sarcastic smile that rivals my own, "Because seeing you is the highlight of my day clearly."

My eyes trailed down to the small cup of caramel ice cream in her hand, I respond saying "Caramel for caramel, really?"

Responding with a shrug she says, "What can I say? I love caramel," responding with cheeky wink and smile I reply, "So do I". Parker raises an eyebrow as if he was suggesting that he approves. Cath does the same, however, she was looking between the two of us questioningly.

"So, I'm going to choose to ignore that little moment, but would you guys like to join us after this little geek gets his books and silly spray," Parker explains.

"Why in the world would you need silly spray? Books I can understand, in fact, Lina over here is also a book nerd," Cath spelt out, nudging Caramel teasingly.

Looking over to Caramel surprisingly, "Wait, you read? What kind of books do you like?" I ask.

Shrugging she answers, "Whatever piques my interest, I don't really have a specific choice. What about you?"

Smoothly I lied, "Ya know, the classics and thriller for sure."

No one knows my personal collection of romance books and teen fiction not even, my twin brother, Nate. Shocking I know Nate is known as the ladies' man between the two of us but, honestly, he is basically a man whore or better known as a fuck boy who uses his bad-boy persona to get girls.

And because I don't believe in agonizing girls, I am supposedly gay in the eyes of my parents. The closest I have ever been to touching a guy like that would be hugging Parker. Due to the fact that he is gay, my parents believe I have romantic feelings for him or that we are already romantically involved. Sure, back at the beginning of our friendship Park had a thing for me. However, that died down once we became buds and we grew closer. After Parker's parents kicked him out, he moved in with us. It wasn't a really big deal for me and Nate since Nate usually isn't home anyway. My parents let him stay as soon as possible, not caring about his sexuality. However, they have an annoying habit of making sure all the room doors are opened just to see, 'If Parker and I are up to something," as they like to put it. Believe me, when I say never in a million years would me and Park have a relationship like that, it's just not us.

Entering the mall, Park motions between him and Cath then at me and Carmel. Proceeding to say, "It's best if we split up, Cath and I will go and get the silly string and you guys can go and get your books and then we can meet at this water fountain."

Nodding, we go our separate ways silently until Caramel asks, "I hope you don't mind me asking but, why do you guys need silly string? Is it for one of your birthdays or something?"

Shaking my head, I reply, "It's a prank on Brittany bitch."

Stopping abruptly, Alina deadpans, "Wait, seriously? Brittany bitch, really?"

"What?" I question, "You aren't denying the fact, that she is one. Plus, we all know it's true, but no one will admit it."

Entering Barnes and Noble, we both head our separate ways agreeing to meet up after the check-out counter. A couple of minutes later, we both start making our way to the waterfall. Alina scrunches up her nose as if she was thinking about something to say. "What are you thinking," I ask.

"Why do you want to prank Brittany bitch, as you call her? Out of all the people at school, what did she do deserve your wrath?"

With that, I immediately stated, "She is a bitch to everyone, including you and Cath so why not? I mean she isn't that mean to me but that's only because I am related to her long-time fuck buddy," I say disgusted by my brother and his partner.

Looking surprised she asks, "Why do you seem so disgusted by it? Don't you guys think it's an achievement to be a man-whore?"

Chuckling I respond, "Don't judge a book by its cover Caramel. You of all people should know that. Anyway, it isn't something I agree with. I find it pretty disgusting that he treats girls like that, but there is the fact that the girls he does it with should know his reputation."

She nods her head as if to say that she understands what I am saying and why I feel like this. I have never told anyone how I feel about my brother but here I am telling Alina. A girl I had just met but have had my eye on for a while. Sitting in silence next to the water fountain for a few minutes until Park and Cath show up with the silly string containers in bags. Making our way to Cathy's car with Caramel next to me. Park and Cathy bursting with energy from their auditions, the car pulled out of the car park and we headed to the diner.

This chapter was done by the smartass 

Question favourite tv show of all time?

Smartass: Wizards of the Waverly Place

Dumbass: Once upon a time 

don't forget to comment and vote 

byee