Chapter 11

Alina's POV/-

"Hey there, Lina," Cathy said as she put her arms around my shoulders as we walked through the park.

"Cath," I sighed, "Have you decided on my fate yet."

"You really don't trust me, do you?" Cathy said, with a cheeky grin appearing across her face. I looked at her, with a straight face. She chuckled, her blonde hair bouncing with each laugh, "Lina don't worry I already chose one and volunteered you for it."

I took in a deep breath, "What is it?"

"It's the art club,"

"The art club? but I suck at art." I hissed at her with my eyes opened. Cath's eyes shined with light.

"You don't know that. I know you doodle in your notebook,"

"Everyone doodles in their notebook. However, I guess a bets a bet."

"Now there's the Alina, I know," Cathy then stopped, "You won't be alone in that club though."

"Who exactly is in that club?" I squinted my eyes slightly wondering who it was.

"All I'm saying is you'll thank me!" Cath hollered as she ran off towards the kids' playground.

"GET BACK HERE CATHERINE," I yelled running after her.

I decided to text Noah since he hasn't texted me yet about our study session.

"How do I start this," I said to myself. I have never had this much anxiety about texting a guy. "C'mon Alina. Knock it off."

A-Hello

N-Hey, there caramel

Ugh I hate myself

A- You never really texted me the details of our study session

N- Ahh, that. I completly frgt about that.

A- Completely*

N- Rlly? C'mon caramel

I rolled my eyes at that, and shook my head.

A- Just give me the details.

N- How bout mon aftr skl

A- Ok, now it's like your doing it on purpose to piss me off.

N- I may be but who cares.

A- Whatever, I'm good with the plan.

N- Cool.

I slapped my forehead. Oh shit.

A- Wait, what about Theo. I thought you were gonna drop both of us off.

N- Hm good point.

A- I'm pretty sure my mom can do it like normal.

N- Nah, I can do it like usual we can just do it with him.

A- Too late. I already asked her she said it was fine.

Okay, so. I lied, but I am pretty sure mum would do it. Especially since she appreciated Noah doing it for us.

N- Fine

A- Bye then.

N- See u on Monday.

"Mum, on Monday can you pick Theo up from school. Noah is completely fine with the rest of the week." The expression on my mum's face concerning.

"I can't do Monday remember. I have a huge meeting on Monday about the company." My eyes went wide, but I always have a plan.

"Yeah, that's totally fine, I'm pretty sure Noah wouldn't mind." I guess it's time for my last resort. Oh, God.

"Cathyyyyyyyyyyyy."

"Whaddya want Lina," she got straight to the point.

"Can you pleaseeee drop Theo off at home on Monday, I -"

"I'll totally do it. It must be serious if you're asking me."

"Thank you so much."

"But let me guess why. You have a date. Wait no. You and Noah are finally going on that ice cream date."

"No. Noah and I are actually doing our study session."

"Same thing. Potato, potato." I rolled my eyes.

AN/- Hey there it's dumbass here. Hope you like this chapter.

Q/- What are you currently reading?

A/-

Dumbass- The last of August, by Brittany Cavallaro

Smartass- The Flatshare, by Beth O'Leary