Chapter 14

Noah's POV/-

"ooh, let's go there" Caramel point towards the swings at the corner of the park. Grabbing her hand, I lead her to the swings making her sit on the left swing while I sit on the right side.

"So how did you like the date so far?" I ask nervously hoping to get a good answer from her.

Blushing she replies, "Good job Cohen I surprisingly had fun tonight".

Mocking Offence, I put a hand on my heart "hey I plan great dates, so of course you would have a good time just go on more dates with me and you will realise how good I actually am at dates and being ridiculously good looking" throwing a wink at her direction while talking.

Rolling her eyes, she replies "in your dreams Cohen now come on I wanna go on the slide" pulling me up from the swing.

"I have I question" she said getting my attention.

"Hmm" I reply trying reassuring her to go on.

"Why did you ask me out" she asked genuinely curious.

"How many times do I have to spell it out for you Mel, I actually like you and I have but, you have always been really closed off from everyone in school but Cathy, so I didn't say anything and then I saw you next to the Grant, the vending machine so I took a chance and I am really glad did" I reply rolling my eyes at her obvious question.

"Mel? Why Mel" she asks about her short nickname

"Mel because Caramel is too long to say plus Mel will make more sense" I say in a duh tone.

I watch her as she is in a gaze trying to understand everything "now come I wanna show you something" I nudge her using my elbow.

"Holy shit Noah" she stares at the lake in front of her.

"I know right, this was the main reason I brought you here I wanted to show you this"

"It's beautiful, thank you for bringing me here I really had fun tonight".

"Your welcome" I say blushing while rubbing my neck.

At this moment I didn't know what to do but luckily, she did.

She hugged me her head leaning on my chest. I quickly hug her back by wrapping my arms around her and placing my chin on her head.

This hug was really long, but I don't think either of us wanted to let go at this point well at least I didn't, and I hoped she didn't want to let go either.

A couple of seconds later we both slowly pulled out of the hug, but we didn't move back we just stared at each other.

My eyes went to her lips and back to her eyes and it seemed to me that she was doing the same.

But no one made the move we just stared for a while not moving back or forward, it felt as if hours just went by but at this point, I didn't care I just needed to kiss her.

So, I decided fuck it that is what I am going to do.

I moved forward and placed my lips onto hers the action surprising both her and me.

Holy shit I finally did it.

WAIT she isn't kissing me back ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION.

Fricken school hasn't prepared me for this what do I even do?

As I was about to pull back, she kissed me back.

HOLY HELL SHE KISSED ME BACK FUCKIN FINALLY.

Our lips moved in sync. The butterflies were everywhere in my stomach, this was actually amazing.

Just as I was about to hold her in my arms, she shoved me back really hard.

I was in complete shock. What has just happened and why did she push me back.

I stared at her in shock touching my swollen lips with the tips of my fingers, she was doing the exact something I was.

"Ali-" before I can come closer and finish what I was saying she runs away.

FRICKEN RUNS AWAY.

Before she can completely leave, I hear her call someone and scream "RED ALERT FRICKEN RED ALERT".

"ALINA" I yell running after her but before I can she gets into a car with someone I cant see and they speed off.

"FUCK" I yell in frustration rubbing my face trying to process what just happened.

I get into my car hoping she is her house.

Arriving at her house Frantic I ring the doorbell twice.

Thomas opens the door well at least I think it was Thomas her older brother.

"Hello, can I help you?" he asks.

"You're Thomas right Alina's older brother the one that was in college" I ask still in a rush.

"Yeah and who are you and how do you know Al?" he asks.

"I am friends with your sister I am Noah, look do you know where Alina is, we were on a date and she ran away and I think she might be here" I ask trying to see if she was inside.

"WAIT your that Noah the one friends with Parker, right? And what date when date how do I not know about this" he asks still confused about this whole thing.

"Yes that Noah I know your gonna kill me for saying all of this but, I need to find her and make sure she is okay I just need to know, but we were on a date and it was going really well and she so herself but then I kissed her and she kissed me back but, then she shoved me off and ran into a car before I could stop her and now I am really worried" I explain.

He takes a deep breath and says, "Look knowing Al she is probably at Cathy's house right now so why don't you come inside and explain everything from the beginning so I the urge I have to kill you goes away".

Taking a deep breath, I enter the house less worried for Alina but more scared for myself.

Question for this week:

How was your summer?

Smartass: it was okay could have been better and could have been worse.

Dumbass: it sucked.