Chapter 8

Noah's pov:

Entering school was like getting a personal invitation from Satan itself. Meaning It was bottom line terrible. Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it was still pretty shit.

Our school wasn't anything different, but it was hella judgmental and cliché which was amusing at some point but also very annoying. The basic when it comes to our school is that we have jocks that are assholes but are also nice sometimes we have nerds that are shy but sarcastic. Let's not get started on my brother and his posse they were the epitome of cliché but were often misjudged. The queen bees don't get me wrong they were gorgeous but not to the point where people actually forget how annoying they are. No one really listens to what they say ever since the former nerd Chloe, got with Ashton the quarterback as everyone likes to say it, but honestly, they are so cute. She is really stubborn as Ashton likes to say. Ashton and I met at the beginning of last year when school first started nothing really special, but he is a chill dude.

Walking to my locker with Caramel next to me was pretty annoying because of the stares from Brittany's posse mostly because Brittany's minion Morgan I think I always forget her name has an obsession with me. Mainly because she can't get my brother. Caramel looked panicked when she saw Megan heading our way to which I responded with a chuckle as if to say what are they going to do.

"Hey Noah" Megan purred

"Hi"

"What are you doing" she tries to start a conversation

"Nothing" I reply

"Wanna hang out during lunch," she asks

Trying to be nice I reply " oh um sorry maybe next time I am gonna sit with Caramel today but maybe later"

To which she looks at Alina as if to ask 'is this true' to which Alina looks shocked but replies

"Yeah I wanted to sit with him today sorry"

To this, Megan looked annoyed but away leaving me and Caramel alone.

Smacking my chest Alina says "why would you tell her that, I don't need her to ruin my life"

"I think you're exaggerating" I reply with a small smile

"Anyway, let's go to class I am sure Cath will be there along with Parker," she says heading to class me following behind her

Entering class with Mr. Perera who is probably the most chill and understanding teacher there is. He won't stand your bullshit but when you need something he will understand and help you.

"Okay class I need you to partner up with someone and this person will be your partner for the rest of the year" he explains

Looking at Parker ready to partner up with him but then he sits next to Cathy whispering something in her ear to pointing to both me and Alina to which she laughs and nods. Both me and Caramel look at each other questioningly not understanding what is happening.

"Hey Lina, I am gonna partner up with Park why don't you and Noah partner up together" she explains

Both of them looking at me I look at them and shrug and say "I don't mind"

Caramel comes and sits next to me not bothered by the situation she whispers in my ear " I had a feeling they were trying to set us up"

To which I smirk and reply to her "See Caramel the world wants us together when are you going to admit your feelings for me"

She rolls her eyes and replies "in your dreams Cohen"

I reply with a dramatic sigh saying "if only you knew my actual dreams about us" I say jokingly

"Settle down class this year you guys will have to learn a lot about your partner so I hope you chose well what you guy will have to do is write an essay explain your partner's culture and how it impacts them and someone problems they have that make them who they are" Mr. Perera explains.

About 5 lessons later it time to go to lunch. I enter the Cafeteria next to Park trying to find Caramel.

Spotting her next to Cathy in the corner I go take a seat next to her, I start a simple conversation.

Nothing happened throughout the day so it wasn't as exciting today.

After 30 minutes we have the last lesson we all head to our next class.

Which would be math, eww.

After a long lesson of math, we go pick up Theo.

Ready to head home.

Thanks for reading our story. Sorry for not posting last week we wanted to celebrate eid with our families. Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating. And don't forget to vote comment and like  - Smartass

Question:  What are your harry potter Hogwarts houses?

Smartass: Hufflepuff 

Dumbass: Ravenclaw