Chapter 16

Noah's pov

Entering the house with Thomas in front of me I felt a pit in my stomach scared for what this conversation will hold. It felt weird entering Al's house without her was weird, it made me feel out of place and just simply uncomfortable. It was also probably due to the fact that I was still hella worried for Alina and my mind kept thinking the worst and it really wasn't.

Leading me to the couch Thomas sits down first and gestures for me to do the same.

"You really need to pay attention to what I am stating if you really like Alina and want to be with her, as you already know by now Alina has trust issues and has for a while now. She will completely shut you off and then regret it. Trust me I have seen it happen, but then you came and as stereotypical as that sounds I guess in her own mind she let herself get close to you and now she is worried-" he explains

"I would never hurt her" I try to explain to him

Glaring at me for cutting him off he says, "Dude shut up and let me talk or would you rather I beat the shit out of you for kissing my sister".

I quickly decline.

"I won't tell you who caused her trust issues or why she has them just that you need to take your time with her and persistent" he explains.

"So what am I supposed to do to get her to trust me and be open with me because I am fully ready to wait as long as she needs me to I just want to make sure she is okay" I reply taking everything he said into consideration.

He offers me a small smile "I kinda like you Noah, you're okay".

This was progress considering how he opened the door and talked to me when I first came in.

"Listen Alina will probably be here in a bit don't force her to talk just tell her you will wait but also don't give her too much space knowing her she would probably convince herself of the worst and then completely stop talking to you thinking that you don't want to her" he states the last bit in a tone that shows he is saying it like it's a fact.

Just then Alina comes inside.

Oh, shit this is gonna be a very long night and this could go either way.

"Thomas?" She asked shocked that he was standing Infront of her.

Then she looks my way and her eyes widen even more.

"Noah, you've met Thomas" she says breathlessly.

"Welp this is gonna be great Imma go nice seeing you Thomas" Cathy says appearing behind Alina and then looking at Thomas.

"Noah" she says nodding her head at me.

Alina then looks at both me and Thomas who are now standing next to each other.

She sighs and then says, "this is gonna be a long night".

Both me and Thomas look at each other and nod.

This indeed was gonna be a long night.

Welp there you have it sorry this chapter was short it was just a filler chapter and I couldn't think of anything to write, plus we needed to include more of Thomas anyway- SMARTASS

Question of this chapter: last book you read?

Dumbass: A Darker Shade of Magic

Smartass: Stalking Jack the ripper

Bye- Smartass.