Act 1:Scene 4

The drive just outside of the city was filled with awkward questions and mannish comments, mainly from Jungkook.

"Dude...so are we gonna address the elephant in the car or..." Jungkook begins from the backseat.

Taehyung tries to ignore him but the youngest brother is persistent.

"What elephant Kook?" He glances at him through his mirror.

"You didn't tell me Minx had a fucking friend dude! She was at the club that night and everything! You could have flagged me and put me on!"

Jimin chuckles beside Taehyung in the front seat as he watched the trees zoom by.

"Man I didn't even see her that night. I swear...all I saw was"

"Minx! Yeah, you said that. I get it, she's hot. Cool but dude.." Jungkook leans up.

"Jessica?..." he adds on, groaning loudly in fake ecstasy. Jimin looks back at him in annoyance.

"I can't see how you would have missed all of that. Don't get me wrong, Minx is fine. I get the appeal for sure. But if I were there? My eyes would have gone straight to Jess and those.."

"In a quarter mile, Your destination is on the left!"

"Thank you, Siri..." Jimin mumbles as Jungkook sits back in his seat, grinning a like Cheshire Cat.

Taehyung turns down a long road lined with more tall trees on either side, shielding an enormous mansion on a tucked-away estate.

The driveway curve stretched up for what seemed like another mile until they finally reached a gate.

They were buzzed in and parking alongside a few other foreign cars in front of the lawn, which had to be a few acres of perfectly cut and maybe even imported grass.

"Now that's what I talking about.." Jungkook exhales as they get out of Taehyungs car, gawking at the beautiful mansion in front of them.

They were welcomed in by someone they assumed to be part of the house's staff and were told to wait in the foyer.

A low whistle blows through Jimins pursed lips as he gazed up at the marble and gold ceiling. Deep green carpeting lined the two winding staircases and in between, them was a huge bay window that overlooked the city skyline.
There were parts of the house blocked off with wood and clear tarp, making it known that some of it were still under construction.
It felt as if they were standing in the middle of the  MGM Grand Casino in the making.

As the guys waited patiently near the entrance, quick-paced footsteps alerted them to look towards the top of the stairs.

A smartly dressed man floated down on light feet, meeting them with a kind but tight smile.

"You're one of Kim's right?" He asks as he reaches for Taehyungs hand.

Taehyung takes it in his to shake, grasping Hoseoks forearm with his other as he bowed his head respectively.

The older repeats the action with Jimin and Jungkook, both of them being as stiff and polite as possible.

"Jung Hoseok." He introduces himself shortly, flashing that same stiff smile. Taehyung formally introduces himself and his companions, the two bowing again while Hoseok reciprocated.

"Come, Mr.Min is upstairs in his study. Mind your arms and elbows, some of the walls are still wet."

Hoseok leads them up a grand staircase to the second floor of the house. The interior design is consistent with the foyer, cream walls, and marble flooring. They walk down a hall and end at a door where two large men in casual attire stood guard on each side. They eye the three young men ruefully and Hoseok turns to Taehyung.