Act 2:Scene 7

2 weeks later

Jungkook blinks against the sunlight pouring in to his room and groans with aggravation.
The blinds are drawn completely open and a tall man with squared shoulders stands proudly in front of the window.
"Rise and Shine Jungkookie. The world awaits." His deep voice carried up and over his head as he stared over the morning city life beyond the hospital.

"What the...Hyung?" Jungkook sits up slowly, dragging his IV and vital feeds up onto the firm full-sized bed.
Seokjin looks over his shoulder at the confused patient and chuckles. He was dressed comfortably in a blue hoodie and jeans, looking youthful with his hair falling messy over his forehead.

"Man..you look like shit Kook. You need a shave."
He turns and walks over to his bedside.
Just then, a nurse walks in to check Jungkooks vitals and retract his IV's. She presents him with his discharge papers and he signs them, prompting her to exit just as abruptly as she entered to wrangle a wheelchair for his transport.

"Jin Hyung...what are you even..?"Jungkook winces as the reminder of his stay sends sharp aches throughout his torso and forearm from the needles.

"I'm here to take you home." Seokjin shrugs, answering his unfinished question.

Jungkooks expression blanches, an unpleasant thought crossing his mind.
"Home home?" He asks quietly with wide eyes.

Seokjin frowns.

"Uh..how many homes do you have?"

Jungkook blinks for a moment and chuckles softly, shaking his head.

"Oh..I thought you were talking about Korea."
He swings his legs over the edge of the bed and sighs as his bare feet touch the cold floor.

Seokjin politely retrieves Jungkooks hospital slippers from the floor and sets them neatly at his feet, being considerate of Jungkooks physical limits right now. He waits for the younger to slide his feet into the shoes before responding.

"Hell no. I just got back from there. I'm gonna be stateside for a while." He huffs. Seokjin turns his back to begin collecting Jungkooks things, his game console hooked into the rooms television, his bag with fresh clothes, and the clothes he'd come to the hospital in. Seokjin wrinkles his nose in disgust at the bloody garments.
"Why the fuck would they give these back...." he murmurs with disproval.

"I told them to! Souvenir..." Jungkook smirks bashfully. Seokjin rears his head back at his words and shakes his head.

"Kook that's gross. And by the way...I'm gonna need you to explain to me what happened that night. I could have sworn I taught you better than to do any work without being prepared." Seokjin lifts his brow at the boy before turning to zip up Jungkooks military-styled canvas duffle bag.

"The guys didn't tell you?" Jungkook asks distractedly as he carefully stands to reach for the going home outfit set on the bed for him.

"Eh, they gave me their version. I'd rather hear yours. When you're ready pf course. " Seokjin shrugs.

Jungkook pauses as he tries to figure out how he's going to get dressed effectively without exacerbating his partially healed surgical wounds. He tugs the backless hospital gown from his body and self consciously readjusts his underwear in preparation for the task.

Seokjin regards him then sighs.

He takes the loose sweats from Jungkook and stands before him. Jungkook stares back at him blankly then blushes hard.

"Hyung I can do it. Or we can get a nurse..."

"Ah shut up, I damn near changed your diapers. Just sit down." Seokjin snaps.