Act 2: Scene 11

(A/N: ⚠️another warning⚠️....you'll see though 🙃)

Minx was awakened by the smell of bacon and pancakes. She was alone in Taehyungs large bed and decided to take this alone time to freshen herself up in his luxurious master bathroom.

She finds a large shirt set out for her and smirks. After pulling Taehyungs button up flannel over her shoulders, only fastening a few buttons in the middle, she swipes her panties from her discarded pile of clothes.

Her phone tumbles from the back pocket of her jeans, catching it before hitting the floor.

She taps the side button, only to be left with the image of the dead battery.

"Great.," she mumbles to herself.

With it in hand, Minx steps from Taehyungs bedroom and inhales heavily at the aroma filling the huge apartment. The faint sound of music grows as it leads her to the source.

She found the master chef at work in his stainless steel kitchen, shirtless with the sexiest bed head she'd ever laid eyes on.

He bops his head and dances distractedly, rapping every word of the hip hop selection on his Spotify playlist blaring from a Bluetooth speaker nearby.

Minx giggles unintentionally, reaching up to cover her mouth.

He turns from the stove to glance over his shoulder at the barely dressed vixen in the kitchen doorway.

"I hope you like pancakes," Taehyung says over the music.

"Its the only thing I don't really screw up." He chuckles as he flips a perfectly browned pancake with his spatula.

Minx says nothing as she clears the short distance between them, quietly stepping behind Taehyung to marvel at the broadness of his muscular shoulders. She carefully wraps her arms around his waist from behind, being mindful of his sore spots and bruises. After puckering her lips to kiss between his shoulder blades, Minx rested her head there as he cooked.

He turns his body to dump the fourth and final pancake on a plate alongside fresh bacon and a variety of cut fruit.

"I love pancakes." She says softly, rubbing the tip her nose against the vertebrae of his spine. A shiver runs down his body as Minx continued plant feather-light kisses there. He twists himself around so that his chest was now level with her face and gazes down at her with hooded eyes.
He doesn't resist the urge to kiss her, lifting her chin with the tip of his index finger.

"Good."  He smiles against her lips.

This was perfect.
Kissing him felt perfect.
He was perfect.

And if it weren't for their growling tummies and the enticing scent of bacon floating above their heads, Taehyung would have been happily having Minx for breakfast instead.

Taehyung pops the last square cut of pancake saturated in syrup into his mouth.

"Did you sleep ok?" He asks after swallowing.

Minx nods behind the short glass of cranberry juice.

She sets her glass down on the marble counter of the kitchen island they were seated at together.

"I did. You?"

"Best sleep I've had in years." Taehyung winks. Minx blushes as she looks down at her plate of only fruit. She picks up a green grape and places it between her lips.

"I bet.."

Taehyungs eyes linger on the fruit until it disappears in her mouth, squinting them in envy as green as the devoured morsel.