Act 3: Scene 9

💋

A strong arm snakes around Minx's waist, pulling her petite body back against a hard and warm bare chest.

Deep under the cloak of unconsciousness, she sighs happily at the comforting embrace.

Her hair is pulled back from her neck, making way for the soft set of lips to place sweet kisses at her nape, moving down to her shoulder.

A tiny mewl leaves her lips, biting against the smooth flesh lazily.

A tongue swipes between the lips, tiny nips grazing her skin as a deft hand splays out flat against her silk-covered torso.

"Mmm.." Minx sighs at the satisfying feeling of the hot mouth melding with the crook of her neck, the gentle touches sweeping over her waist and hips.

Unconsciously she squirms against her bedmate, pushing her ass flush against his clothed but obviously erect manhood and whines.

His mouth detaches from her throat when she moves to turn her body, eyes still closed but lips searching for his.

He obliges, pressing his kiss into her and humming low in his throat as his hand slid beneath the hem of her sleep shorts teasingly.

His lips felt so good, so soft and warm.
She opens her mouth to deepen the kiss, sighing when his tongue glides seamlessly against her own.

The hand at her belly sweeps beneath the thin material, caressing her naval softly in a feather-light circle, making goosebumps rise and spread all over her body.

"...Tae.." she murmurs, barely audible against his sinfully delicious lips.

Yoongi hums quizzically against her lips in response, only stopping the sinuous kiss when Minx stills.

Her hand comes up to touch the chest pressing against her shoulder, feeling the slightly raised skin of tattoos etched just below the collarbone.

Her eyes peel open apprehensively, taking in the very close view of Yoongi's face only centimeters away from hers.

"What did you say, love?" Yoongi murmurs, his eyes downcast and focused on her parted pink lips that glistened from their kiss.

Shit.

"Te....amo..." she responds awkwardly, thinking too fast and mentally putting a gun to her head and pulling the trigger.

Yoongi grunts softly in amusement and leans in to capture her lips again.

"So....you speak Spanish now...." he croons between lingering pecks.

Minx felt conflicted when the raspy tone and vibrations of Yoongi's morning voice coupled with his skilled lips and teasing hands had her insides churning.

And not in a bad way.

"Y...You don't like it?" She stammers and Yoongi shrugs one shoulder.

"Can't say I don't. Although, id prefer you said those words to me in English..or better yet Korean.." he reaches up to pinch her chin between his thumb and index finger.

A tiny tingle ripples down from Minx's belly and she blinks rapidly as she responds.

"One of these days." She peeps and Yoongi smiles as he leans down, his lips barely touching hers as he spoke.

"I'll try to be patient." He says just above a whisper as he sucks in her bottom lip.

"What the fuck is happening right now????" Minx thought to herself as Yoongi urged her to lay back comfortably against the pillows.